Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I find a specific seller?

If I am looking for the ebay i.d. of a specific seller how do I find it? I have a seller I used to buy from all the time but, I can't find their listings anymore under the old i.d. as they have changed it. Recently I asked if they still sold and was ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

. If I buy an item from the US, will I have to pay customs or tax I to bring into Canada?

Hi, I've just moved to Quebec, Canada from Australia, so am not used to paying customs fees. I recently bought something online from Australia and was charged $70 customs/tax on delivery!If I buy something from eBay from the US, will I have to pay cu...

Do they charge me if I cancel?

Hi, I just clicked on the 'Buy it Now' button on a DVD. The seller had said that they do not ship to international locations but since ebay said there are exceptions I thought I would ask him to make an exception. Apparently he doesn't want to. Then ...

Time for a New Thread! Sales Dead-Zone for Other Sellers???

I thought I'd post this here, as the Power Sellers' board needs a new topic, and because I think this subject is important for those of us who really work hard on our eBay reputations (pardon the length of the text, but chime in all!): ______________...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! pictures aren't showing on my listings

I recently cancelled my subscription due to lack of sales but have now noticed my pictures of the items does not display when I go into My Ebay??? Can you tell me how to get them back. Thanks in advance

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got charged for the recent 800000 free auction listing promo

I was reading the fine-prints and it clearly said... http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2013/07_14.htmlInvited sellers (“sellers”) who list in the auction-style or auction-style with Buy It Now format pursuant to the terms and conditions set forth herein wil...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Terminates Trading Assistants

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comAugust 14, 2013 In another sign of how much eBay is moving away from its auction roots to become a more mainstream retail site, the company is ending its Trading Assistant consignment-selling program. eBay spokesperson...

My cell phone is amost paid for.....

In an other couple of months, it will be paid for, having paid $20 or so for the past milliion years as part of my monthly bill. So, when the phone is paid for, will they automatically reduce my bill by so much $$$ monthly? I'm sure Telus wouuld tell...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are your kids safe?

Check out this news report about the latest threat to our kids. http://kyeos.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/warning-if-you-take-photos-with-your-cell-phone/

GENOCIDE

thefreedictionary.comgen·o·cide (jn-sd)n.The systematic and widespread extermination or attempted extermination of an entire national, racial, religious, or ethnic group Soon the UN will pin the genocide badge of honour on kanada's chest.A century + ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

It's been a while....

Hmm... it's been quite a while since I have posted on the "Canada Board" but have seen some of the changes. Why "fix something that ain't broke"? I would have to say that it is getting more UN-user-friendly. And that's my 2-cents.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

GLOBAL SHIPPING SCAM

This is an absolute money grab scam. I have been purchasing on EBAY for many years and in most cases with the post office even on items purchased outside EBAY there is no need for customs papers, a broker etc. etc. and the large majority of items are...

So, about those "FREE" listings ...

I'm about to re-open the eBay store for winter, how do these "free" listings work? Are they like the current 50 "REALLY FREE" listings you have when you don't pay for a store? The number refresh on the first of the month? If so, the best thing to do ...

Crystal marking

Hi, out there. I just bought a lovely crystal pitcher with a marking on the handle that I can''t find on the internet. It is etched on the handle, a stylized R with a lion on each side of it. The lions are standing level, not upright. Can anyone tell...

Welcome to the age of skimming

Recently I noticed many suppliers, traditionally a reputable companies, try to nickel and dime in their billing process. Long time supplier offers free freight on orders over certain value. Lately I ordered double this value and was asked to pay $65 ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is a one month selling subscription a named month (ie...August) or 30 days from when you subscribe?

I know it's probably a stupid question, but if I buy a one month store subscription, to sell on ebay, does it cover the next 30 days or just that calendar month....ie, if I get it August 13th, is it only good till August 31?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paid for item, but Seller shut down his shop! I Beg of you! please help me!

Please help me! i beg of you! i have already paid for an item using PAYPAL (full payment) but the seller has sent me a Private Message on Ebay, asking for me to pay him extra money so i refused because I have already paid the full amount with paypal!...

Registered mail vs Regular parcel

I was looking into prices for tracking a 80g bubble mailer and was quoted $15.93 for regular parcel for over the counter price. With paypal shipping discount its $14.67?? I thought the discount was higher? can anyone confirm?? Why wouldnt I send a li...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.