Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

ebay Sales Manager new tool coming soon??

I saw this posted in the USA forums http://pages.ebay.com/specialoffers/tutorial.html Apparently it is by invitation only and has been around for a few months. Here is the eBay.com forum topic discussing it. http://community.ebay.com/t5/eBay-Stores/H...

Is listing scheduling free ?

Just started to use scheduling. When assigning the automation rules to relist at certain time, it's showing $0.00 fee. But now I need to revise scheduled item and revision form is coming up with $0.10 fee for scheduling. Is this just a remnant from b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase than the seller get suspended, can't pay

hi, I did on an item and won. When I try to pay, I was not able. I get the " the shipping is not setup for this address" error. I found it funny because when I did, it was written Free shipping for my country. I send an email to the seller, but no an...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Charged for UPS fees at my door step. Why?

Bought a hair item for $90. Got charged for UPS shipping $40. I wasn't aware of the $40 at my door. Could I have denied the item then and avoided paying the $40 and asked seller for refund?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change to Can Post Small Packet - causing shipping problems?

i am wondering if anyone has noticed a change in the 'performance' of Small Packet since the change to remove the insurance and pass it over to their 'economical' Tracked Packet? The reason i ask is that Small Packet was my most popular international...

Oh, I wish they would read descriptions....

Here's a message I received from a buyer (incidentally also a seller!) who obviously clicked first and asked questions later: "I did a mistake before this one es more long than mydress I would measures before click I did against.please can you cancel...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Examples needed please!

Hi everyone, Just wanted to know if other members are experiencing an issue on a Mac using Safari and the Subscriptions page is cut off - see attached. If you are, I'd appreciate it if you can please send me an email with the following: Browser versi...

My first neg!

Hi all, Well, it finally happened, I got my first neg today. This id I only have just over 130 fb, my other id I have over 2800, so I guess it was about time someone finally got mad at me for providing stellar service, great packaging, reasonable pri...

I have already decided what I want to purchase.But when I check out two items I cannot purchase why?

I want to place an order for all the items in my cart but,when i proceed to check out.It says that I cannot purchase 2 items as the shipping cost is not specified.I contacted the sellers directly but still there is no reply.Please help as i need to p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm trying to report an Item I won and seller changed S&H to an outrageous $30 for a PS Vita Game

I'm trying to report an item I won and seller changed S&H to an outrageous $30 for a PS Vita Game!! When I try on Ebay for the past week says site is under maintance? Seller has now opened an unpaid case against me, what nerveWhere or whome do I cont...

Resolved! Why will my listing not show up?! Its been over three days now!!!

Been trying to get my items to show up when searching with no luck after listing over three days ago. Been on the phone with customer support and all i can get is a "well call you back'. The lady was nice and trying to be helpful however the problem ...

I will refuse to do business with any Ebayer who uses the 'Global Shipping Program' (CDN tax grab)

I believe that this 'Global Shipping Program' is a collusion between the Canadian Govt. and Ebay/Paypal to collect taxes on private online sales. These tactics are underhanded to say the least. While the 'Program' has certain benifits for the seller ...

• 9 replies
  • 3 helpful

Global Shipping Program

What is with these new import charges included in the purchase price at checkout. I do not usually have to pay duty on most items shipped to Canada. Now some sellers want to charge upwards of 25% through this new global shipping program. How can I av...

Seller offered me a deal on an auction if I would buy outside of ebay to save her paying fees

I was following an auction that ended yesterday. The seller emailed me on Monday (through the ebay messaging sysytem) saying that if I wanted to make her an offer that she that she liked, she would end the listing early. I asked her why she wasn't us...

• 42 replies
  • 0 helpful

M.W turner

I bought this painting, and I think, I mean, I hope this is by M. W Turner. I took some photos that I have attached here. I did my research and I came to believe that this is a study of The Bay of Baiae with Apollo and the Sibyl. The original is in a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

block member contact

I bought an item through ebay that never arrived. After 20 days of not receiving anything I contacted the seller who told me to be patient and wait. 40 days pass and I email the seller again, who sends the same be patient and wait email. The item was...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import Charges

What is with these new import charges included in the purchase price at checkout. I do not usually have to pay duty on most items shipped to Canada. Now some sellers want to charge upwards of 25% through this new global shipping program. How can I av...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.