Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I want to buy a cmore replica sight. I live in Canada. When I tried to buy it a message came up and said it was restricted in the USA.

I want to buy a cmore replica sight. I want to have it shipped to Canada. It is listed on the ebay ca site. When I tried to buy it a message came up and said it was a restricted item in the USA what has that have to do with ebay ca? can I buy this si...

seller won't answer emails after purchase or send item. what do I do? paid with pay pal

I recently paid for an item on ebay....paid for with paypal...have asked seller several times when they are shipping. will not respond, item still not shipped. Been 4 days. what is best course of action? never had this issue before.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

why are some sellers using globo shipping and charge import duties to Canada there is no import duties to Canada

the shipping from American sellers is ridiculous on small items all of a sudden items that ship in a small envelope are 25 to 30 dollars U.S. ..Plus some sellers are charging an import charge of a percentage of the selling price..

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I requested to refund.Do you refund me import and shipping charge?

I requested to refund and already returned my order to my saller on 23may. Then, seller refund to my bank acount. But, I haven't get refund all i paied(sipping and import charge $31.77US) Seller told me that these money are refund from e-bay. So coul...

Basic picture uploader issues???

Does anyone experiences problems with basic picture uploader?? The "BROWSE" button is not there to choose your pictures, its on ebay.ca for the last couple of days, called ebay, cleared my cache, still no results. Tried the Standard uploader but it d...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping costs

Do American sellers realize people are not going to buy their stuff? Or, at the very least, they are losing additional bids that could get them higher prices? I refuse to bid on something that has an outrageous shipping cost. A handbag shipping for 6...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Being able to discount shipping based on the shipping method.

I want to know how I can offer discounts on different shipping methods. For example, if a shipping method does not have tracking or insurance but I want to be able to buy 3rd party insurance for that particular option, how do I adjust the price witho...

I'm having a terrible time with the GSP :( S/H to Canada has increased & now I must pay "import charges"? NEVER had to pay that til GPS :(

What is up with this? And why isn't the GPS given as an OPTIONAL way to buy? That way buyers who do have problem with import charges (??) can choose that method if they want it. The rest of us don't want to be penalized!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does eBay block messages between members, claiming you are trying to transact outside of eBay, when clearly I am not?

I sold an item on eBay, invoiced the Buyer, and did not receive payment after seven days. I sent a message to the buyer who responded with a request to pay other than through Paypal. When I replied with alternative payments, eBay blocked my response ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you avoid being flagged for an unpaid item when cancelling a purchase agreement when the complete terms are unknown?

I agreed to a small purchase costing about $17.00 however the delivery price wasn't shown. The next page showed the total charges with delivery added coming to $35.00 which I thought was excessive. I cancelled out without posting credit card info. Th...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am a Canadian seller and my items are low priced. What is the best way to ship with tracking that does not cost very much?

We are Canadian sellers who, upon shipping by Canada Post Letter-mail to the States, have come up on an issue of clients not receiving their goods. It seems that US shipments are the only ones that get lost. Because our items are inexpensive we ship ...

seller will not contact me?

I have won the train that was for sale. Tried to contact seller and nothing 6x I've tried. This is a bad thing to run into on Ebay.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.