Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Unreachable sellers? Unacceptable!

Hello, Today, I wanted to draw a seller's attention on a mistake in one of their ads on EBay, just to kindly help their business. Unfortunately, when I clicked on the link to ''ask a question'' to that seller, went through their pre-programmed answer...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got a not as describe case filed against me! New to this. Please help

Hi, I recently sold a pair of shoes on Ebay. Shipped and got a not as describe case filed against me. Through communication with buyer in resolution center, she accused me of selling a fake and used shoes and insist that she have proves. After photos...

purchased item NOT WORKING.

I bought an item with free shipping. It does not work. The return shipping is greater than what I paid fo rthe item. Seller states I must return it for refund or new item. Doesnt make sense that I should pay $80.00 for a $40.00 refund? Please help!

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sinking Feeling about store opening

All my listings in Turbo are .com. My account is with .ca. If I open a store does it have to be a .ca store? If that is the case, can I upload my .com listings in Turbo to a .ca store? When I got my new laptop I downloaded the US version of Turbolist...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FAST 'N FREE (eBay.com)

FAST 'N FREE means more sales FAST 'N FREE gives buyers the confidence that their item should arrive within 4 business days for free. Just offer 1-day handling and free expedited shipping. The following transactions are excluded from your FAST 'N FRE...

Return Address on PayPal Shipping Labels

My mailman just told me something interesting this afternoon. Evidently, some of the packages I have mailed have been directed to him for delivery to me. It seems that some of the sorting machines read the return address first -- because it's on the ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

April 10th Weekly Board Hour

Bonjour eBay.caers! Welcome to this week's edition of the Board Hour. Rodney (Head of Product and Country Co-Director) and Bryan.ca (Country Product Manager) will be fielding your questions for the full hour, while I quietly exit at half past. Let's ...

eBay/Paypal stole from me, getting no help!

A week ago I made a buy it now purchase on eBay. I had just loaded funds onto my Visa with the intent to purchase this item. During the checkout process, I was told that the payment had been refused due to lack of funds. This confused me so I looked ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

big problem with tracking

i bought a tablette a lil while back and was given a tracking number. it worked and all but now all of a sudden none of my sites can find the number :In Error (Use Cache) is what i get mostly.its coming from china......must i worry ? should i contact...

Search options????

What the hell happened to the ability to do a detailed search? I no longer see options to input shoes size, heel height, color, dress size, nothing....... This new format sucks! Is this a problem only I am having?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how does one become a private bidder

I bid on an item and then see that it a private bidder listing, how can I be a private bidder and how do we know the seller is raising the bid?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! more than 45 days = no help

WHAT CAN I DO NOW? I bought and paid for an item when the seller contacted me to advise of a serious health problem which would delay her shipping the item to me. Being naive, I was kind and assured her that she should look after herself and ship whe...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Buyer Protections process help sellers and buyers resolve issues

Updates to the eBay Buyer Protections process help sellers and buyers resolve issues Posted: 09 Apr 2013 10:30 AM PDT Now sellers and buyers have the opportunity to communicate and resolve issues about transactions before a case is escalated to eBay ...

I purchased a new item from ebay, but the seller sent me one with defect, what shou I do?

I purchased the item--3rd Generation MK802 II Android 4.0 Mini PC Google TV Box Internet Wifi Player,Item Id: 140840190119 from hopezone001, about one week after I got the item, I found that every time when I installing the Apps it says No SD card, I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay bucks

I made a transaction paid partially with eBay bucks, if I get refunded will I loose those eBay bucks. Thank you

Buyers not leaving Feedback

Of 25 recent sales, only 8 left feedback. When I ship items I put "Please leave feedback - Thank you" on the folded invoice in the envelope. This is visible when items are removed from envelope. Other than emails, is there any other way to ask for fe...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Non-Paying Buyers counting towards selling limits

I have low selling limits, as I have just started selling on ebay, and I have had several non-paying buyers and the item counts towards my selling limits even though I did't get any money from it. Anyone know how to avoid this, or to prevent non-payi...

Paypal shipping rate changes?

I recently tried to get a quote for a label for domestic expedited parcel shipping (using the shipnow link) and got the following quote: Small Business Rate: $13.56 CADAdditional Discount: -$2.72 CADSub Total: $10.84 CADGST/HST: $0.54 CADTotal Shippi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is it alright to ask a seller to leave feedback if you have just left positive feedback for them ?

If as a buyer I don't leave feedback for a seller its because I had a small issue with the purchase but did not feel the need to complain or leave them negative feedback. There was a seller who did not leave feedback in response to my own yet left fe...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.