Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Question: selling outter boxs Iphone 5G

hello guys I have a really fast question. Im just wondering how the whole vero thing works.. If you ebay search Outter Box Iphone 5G a few listings come up.. a few from usa and a few that sell them out of japan and china and singpore. I think everyon...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cap guns

Can Canadians or not sell cap guns on ebay... if the seller is in Canada, the gun is in Canada, and will only sell within Canada, yes or no, not here is the guide thank-you.... it does not specifically discuss Canadians selling cap pistols/guns to Ca...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

"Saved searches" emails not received.

Hi, the emails are not getting lost in a spam filter. I used this feature years ago, so may have turned it off in another setting, but I can't figure out what it is and why they are not getting sent.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why has my package been in customs for ten days?

Hi, so I found out today my hair extensions I have ordered has been stuck in customs for ten whole days!! I called Canada post today and that's what they told me,doesn'tanyone have an idea of why and how long it will be, also I was wondering if it co...

can I re-list at no charge

I was charges a reserve bid fee of 53.00 for only 7 days.. can I re-list at no charge if item did not sell

Can't mark item paid. Items were picked up by buyer.

Good morning Folks I sold several sheets of music to customer who drove out here and picked them up yesterday. I was allowed to leave feedback for her but am not able to mark it 'paid', 'shipped' or anything else. She's not going to be too happy when...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dvd region and spoken language!!!!!!

Hi! Is tit possible to make an obligation to fill out, when posting dvd for sale, the region number (0-9) and the spoken language. Dam, every time I want to buy a dvd I have to sent an email to the buyer to check it up! More, sometime, that make me m...

What can I do when an item I shipped to a US buyer is undeliverable and is being returned.

I shipped a item to a US buyer and it was undeliverable because person not there, so the tracking says it is going to be returned at my cost. The shipping label was correct and printed through paypal. I contacted buyer who wants it sent to another ad...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I contacted a seller in the UK who said she would sell to me in Canada. I bid and my bid was stopped by Ebay. Why?

I contacted a seller in the UK and asked if he or she would sell an item to me in Canada, despite the fact that the seller's site did not say it sold to worldwide. The seller said that she would sell to Canada. I put in a bid the last 10 sec. before ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What Do You Do When Buyer Files Neg Feedback But It Is On Wrong Item?

I just lost one of my valuable positive feedback points due to a buyer's bizarre comments on an item that doesn't match what they bought from me, and their feedback comments don't even make sense. I sold a box of brand new solid wax, made by Revlon i...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Printing - Help! Cutting off Edge!

Hi! Anyone having problems with printing labels in Paypal today? I am.... just along the right hand side edge the Kg is getting cut off along with the last few barcodes. I have 2 printers and have checked and switched settings all day! Is it me? or P...

How do I change my contact email?

My old email doesn't work anymore so I don't get any messages, ect. I would now like to change my contact email to reflect my current email address.

Having a problem with listing an item. The international shipping segment were you have to check the boxes (2) if you want to ship

to the USA. I am positive I check that second box but when posting the item it sometimes will not allow the US shoppers to calculate the shipping. I have a few items on eBay that only Canadian shoppers can calculate the shipping. I know the cause is ...

eBay Russia

People are unable to go to the eBay Russia website. The link redirects to the USA website. Even if you type http://www.ebay.ru Into the browser you get redirected to the USA site. There have been several posts on the .com answer centre since Saturday...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to change currency from C$ to US$

For many years I'm listing with auctiva with all the preset fields, profiles, templates etc. All my listings are with ebay.ca, but the sales price & shipping costs are in US$. For some reason two listings now read C$. How can I change my active listi...

making an offer

I wish sellers would set up this(make me an offer) feature so a potential buyer could know immediately if the offer he/she has made is accepted by the buyer or not. This morning I made a $35 offer on an item which is also for buy it now price of $79....

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.