I need to send extra funds for postage, actual amount was incorrectly calculated

A seller incorrectly calculated an items shipping costs, how do I add the difference?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I need to send extra funds for postage, actual amount was incorrectly calculated

As stated , you are not obligated to pay more but if you have agreed..seller can send a request funds through PP or you can use PP send money. Do not select ebay item , choose other/services. 2 payment on an ebay item cancels buyer protection. The seller's PP email address is in details of your payment sent to seller.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

oskye
Community Member

As a buyer, my first thought is this is the seller's responsibility.  They gave you a price, they should honour it.

However, if you want to be nice about it, ask them to send you a Paypal invoice for the extra postage.

(just fyi - look up the postage price for yourself - just to be sure they are not wanting to make up for a low selling price.  Canada Post, USPS, Royal Mail and most other national postal services have an online calculator. Look up on Google)

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

As stated , you are not obligated to pay more but if you have agreed..seller can send a request funds through PP or you can use PP send money. Do not select ebay item , choose other/services. 2 payment on an ebay item cancels buyer protection. The seller's PP email address is in details of your payment sent to seller.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply