Dvd region and spoken language!!!!!!

crackersjose
Community Member

Hi! Is tit possible to make an obligation to fill out, when posting dvd for sale, the region number (0-9) and the spoken language.  Dam, every time I want to buy a dvd I have to sent an email to the buyer to check it up! More, sometime, that make me miss the biding! That we help a lot! I'm  french canadian I would like to view my dvd in french. Thank you for the help!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

When you search for a dvd, filter your search by going to the left of the screen and  click on Foreign Language then French to limit your listing to the French language films.

Non paying buyers deserve unpaid item strikes.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

crackersjose
Community Member

Thanks for the tips! But I already use it. But most of it, If someone have a dvd in foreign language french, and he haven't inscribe it, how do you want that the search give it to me????

I think if it is an obligation to post the region code and the foreign language, that will help the search engine to give us want we really want.

The joke with this search engine, he give me, at 90% only dvd from France!!!!  Ok, it's suppose to be already in french, but for people who don't know that, The French language from France is different then the Canadian one! Like the English! So I hope that will be a a good plus for all the buyers! Thank for reading, and pray for the ebay administrator, read my post and think to it!!!!!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply