Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

New catagory-corsets.

I think it is about time to consider corsets in a category all their own. There are so many types that they will probably need sub-categories. Corsets have not been simply "underwear" for years now. They are worn frequently as vests or tops, over jea...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Just Saw An Interesting Memorial Service

Just went down to get a Paper. Walking to the Mac's Milk near me I had to pass by the Tim Horton's. Not really paying attention to anything but walking I found myself being surrounded by bubbles. They were all over the place Looked up towards Timmies...

How we’re becoming a country drowning in debt

Canada’s overseas-bound central banker suggests he’s got the country’s debt problems licked. Those left behind may feel less jaunty. Bank of Canada governor Mark Carney, who will move to the Bank of England later this year, implied this week that the...

Item has been shipped, Paypal held my money

Item has been shipped, Paypal held my money, and ebay told me the buyer was fraud !!! My situation is really special !I am a new seller on ebay, I sold something like a prepaid card at Feb 24. I recieved a email from Paypal with the message "You rece...

i have not recieved an item!!!

i have placed an order nov 26/12 item #290762299586 that i still havnt recieved. its been so long and they havent responeded to me...

The new help sessions

Why are they so short sense they have started I finaly got to one today but only because my boss is not at work today ... Why not Afternoon or evening when people are around.. Sure there are some retired or semi retired sellers but most of us still h...

Why no signature confirmation?

This is a new one for me..I recently sold something for $500..so I go to print up a label thru Paypal for Xpresspost so i can have delivery confirmation and signature confirmation.CP webite says both are available..yet when making up the label it is ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking Tracked Packet USA on Canada Post website

Just checked all Tracket Packet USA parcels. Tracking is 100 % available on the Canada Post website.... all parcels from February 11 to today The parcels that were a problem previously... with no tracking on Canada Post website.... No problems today....

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

putting photos of copyrighted items in ads

Hi everyone: My LP records are not exactly flying off the shelves so I've decided to sell some of my books. While looking through them to get the ads ready, I couldn't miss the Copyright warnings on some of them. Usually something along the lines of ...

The Lone Ranger & Tonto

The Lone Ranger and Tonto walked into a bar and sat down for a couple of beers. A few minutes later, a lanky, bow-legged cowboy walked in and said, "Who owns the big white horse outside?" "I do", the Lone Ranger replied. "Why?" The cowboy drawled, "Y...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal labels - problem with small packets air to USA.

Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with paypal labels. I tried to print a Small packets Air label to the USA with the dimensions of 42 x 32 x 3 CM and a weight of 0.468 KG and it tells me to check the amount entered??? Never had this pr...

Resolved! buying more than one article from one seller in less than 10 days

I was bidding on a cell phone from Hong Kong today. Purchased one in the early AM. Tried to buy another in the PM. Up comes a message. You can;t buy another item from the same seller in less than 10 days. What is this nonsense. I have been on eBay si...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

i bid an won an item on sunday last. no invoice as yet from seller, but got a pop up message from yourselves stating i had an unpaid bill, t

i bid an won a mini projector on sunday last. ive not received any invoice as yet from seller yet on one of my screens a message appeared stating i had an unpaid bill. im totally and utterly confused what do i do next

Why is it that sellers are charged a final value fee on shipping charges? It was never this way in the past.

I make no profit whatsoever from shipping so why should I pay a final value fee? Is it based on greedy sellers that charge ridiculous shipping fees? If so, they are really ruining it for us honest sellers. Ridiculous.

. Can I list by area alone?

I have a $800. gift card that I would like to sell for $600. The store is only in the LA area. Can I list for a an area only?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! second chance offers

I accidentally ended a second chance offer. How can I re-offer it to the same buyer? When I choose to relist it, the other bidders' names come up but not the one I originally offered it to. Please help, thecoolwitch

buyer not answer to me many times

Hi, eBay. this the first times I contact to eBay, because I do not know how to used eBay about I requested an invoice from seller few times (during 5 days) but no response. so I try to used this Ask a New Question maybe eBay can see my Question. I wa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mirror, Mirror

There is legend that goes like this: In a bar in New York there is a magical mirror. If you go up to it and tell it the truth it will grant you a wish. If you lie - poof it swallows you up. A brunette, a blonde and a redhead walk into this bar. They ...

The blind man

A blind man makes his way to a bar stool and orders a drink. Aftersitting there for awhile, he yells to the bartender, "Hey, you wannahear a blonde joke?The bar immediately falls absolutely quiet. In a very deep, huskyvoice, the woman next to him say...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Promotions

Hello I just missed out on the last selling promotions and have been told that it is random and asked them if there is one coming up and if I am included? Has anyone else had this problem. My account is in very good standing and just became a power s...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.