Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I'm paying $0.21 for insertion fees but being charged $.20. I hope its not because of the exchange rate. That would be just like eBay.

I have seen it before but didn't care. Now for some reason I do. Likely something I'm not doing. It may sound like I'm crying over nothing but if you multiply that penny by all the transaction taking place on eBay thats a lot of pennies.

ebay saying that manitoba+ontario are not aloud to sell tickets more than their face value. is it the same for quebec. no more call auction

the same law should be applied on all items sold on ebay ... you should not sell anything over their face value consequently on same occasion if there is a value on an collectable item of $ 10.00 you cannot sell it for $ 2,000.00 anymore ... imagine ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

League of Nations

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Latvian, a Turk, a German, an Indian, several Americans (including a Hawaiian and an Alaskan), an Argentinean, a Dane, an Australian, a Slovak, an Egyptian, a Japanese, a Moroccan, a Frenchman, a ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Addition of Tracked Packet and Changes to Rate Subsidies for Canada Post Ex

***Addition of Tracked Packet and Changes to Rate Subsidies for Canada Post Expedited Parcel*** 07 March, 2013 | 12:00 Effective April 9th, 2013, two new services will become available on PayPal’s label printing platform. Tracked Packet – USA and Tra...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

SUDDEN LIMITING OF SELLER ACCOUNT after more than 8 years of selling...

Has anyone else been sent an email limiting seller account? I have been selling since 2004, have 100% feedback and excellent DSRs - but today My account was capped. I was on the phone to Ebay no less than 3 times - wasted about 2 hours - still no log...

Another Crook

OTTAWA—Sen. Pamela Wallin holds an Ontario health card, the Star has learned, which raises fresh questions about her claims that Saskatchewan is her home. A source confirmed Wallin, who represents the prairie province in the Senate, has a valid Ontar...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

WATCHING

okay, just for the heck of it, what was the most watchers you've had on an item that no one bid on? lol I asked this on the .com site but want to see what you all here have to say? Mine has reached over 100 and then no bids!

Resolved! I requested an invoice from seller few times(during 5 days) but no response. What's I supposed to do? I don't know how much is the shipping.

Hello! I requested an invoice from seller few times (during 5 days) but no response. What I'm supposed to do? I don't know how much is the shipping. A week ago I found in "Find similar items" Sony PRS350. Seller's information said "Please email with ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

what is the time limit for leaving feedback

I purchased a defective item and had to return the item to China without a tracking number. It took a month to receive the item,then a week+ of discussion and now the return. I'm guessing that this process will take 3 months to resolve. Will my oppor...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What Software for Downloading Items to Ship

I have been using Turbo Lister on and off for a few years. I ajust starting to put together a more indepth selling strategy with putting listing on ebay.ca and ebay.com I use a fullfillment warehouse to ship items and wondered which software or servi...

Ebay stock photos

This has probably been discussed before but am I the only one that finds Ebay's stock photos a complete waste of time. We already know what the item looks like we want to know what the item the seller is selling looks like. Why even clutter up the si...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

The press briefing

A guy walks into a bar and overhears the Alberta Conservative Press Secretary giving the Premiere her daily briefing. The Press Secretary concludes by saying: "Yesterday, three Brazilian workers were killed on an oil rig.""OH NO!" the Premier exclaim...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! WHEN SOMEONE BIDS ON YOUR ITEM AND DON T PAY ,,WHAT WILL E BAY DO ??

SOLD A SILVER COIN 1 OZ 5.99 SHIPPING ,LADY WON AND SAYS SHIPPING IS TO MUCH ,,I LIVE IN QUEBEC HER IN MONTANA WANTS TO CANCEL ORDER , I CHECKED OTHER COINS SHE BOUGHT AND PAYED WAY MORE SHIPPING IT S GETTING OUT OF HAND WITH PEOPLE WHO CANCEL ORDERS...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Forbidden website

I don't know going on. I'm browsing and I get "Forbidden" in big letters- yes I checked the address. I kept want to go to www.ebay.cn I couldn't read a thing. I tried Typing the UK site and later Canada site and they work why wont ebay.com work. I am...

Joke of the Day

A cute little old lady goes to the doctor and says, "Doctor I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much. It never smells and is always silent. As a matter of fact I've farted at least 10 times since I've been here in your o...

Stompin Tom Connors R.I.P.

Passed Away This Evening http://jam.canoe.ca/Music/2013/03/06/20634766.html Stompin' Tom Connors dead at 77 By QMI Agency Stompin' Tom Connors. (QMI Agency, file)Canadian music legend Stompin' Tom Connors has died at his home in Peterborough, Ont. Co...

What does NW25 mean?

I found that description: 5PCS 925Sterling Silver Unique Smart Chains Necklace 18INCH NW25 What does "NW25" mean?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

So...anyone tried Tracked Packet? Here's my experience...

Hi everyone, I've enjoyed reading the discussions on the impending Canada Post changes, but haven't seen any posts on actual use of the Tracked Packet service. I thought I would share my experience as objectively as possible. Sorry if this is a bit l...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.