When I listed my last item I changed my shipping option and it now shows up with shipping cost to Canada I don't ship to Canada how can i fi

dlloyd-2012
Community Member

How do i fix this thanks D

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

When I listed my last item I changed my shipping option and it now shows up with shipping cost to Canada I don't ship to Canada how can i fi

Hi dlloyd.. You are signed in to ebay.ca Canada (address bar). Sign out and return to home site .com and shipping options will return to normal.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Your item is listed on eBay Canada.

At present members in the United States can not buy it because you have not specified a shipping amount to the USA.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You can either add a shipping cost to the United States or end the listing and relist on eBay.com

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

dlloyd-2012
Community Member

This has happened again I tried to sign out  and back again tell me what to do so it don't happen again it pissing me off now i don't under stand why please help D

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

You are logged into the eBay Canada site   www.ebay.ca

Log out

Clear your cookies

reboot your computer

Then log into eBay.com

http://www.ebay.com

Bookmark that link for future use.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply