Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

poly mailers

so is canada post still giving away poly mailers? i spend a lot with them.. if not where do you guys buy them from? anyone you can recommend?

ebay Fees

Can someone answer me as to when are one's ebay fees due??? From numerous messages with Ebay personnel and from different postings I have read on different information pages it states fees are due by your next invoice date. Please can someone clarify...

0 feedback members

Handling 0 feedback members that act like a bull in a China shop is alot of work as they don`t read or understand policies, does anyone have any thoughts they would like to discuss on this matter? Thank you Dave

Feedback - a better way

As a Powerseller who has gone from Bronze to Gold these past 4 months, I have some thoughts on Negative Feedback. I applaud eBay for bringing in all kinds of newbies with eBay express, TV ads and more. But most of the newbies don't follow the same pr...

Advice Needed. Bank to Bank Wire Transfer.

I need advice badly. I made my largest sale ever on the weekend- $1775. The buyer says, "it is not possible for me to pay for the item with PayPal because the amount is too high. I have even corresponded with PayPal's european service center. It is n...

Canadian Seller Profitability – Initial Steps

Dear eBay Canada Community, On August 25, we began a process of soliciting feedback from our Canadian selling community on a number of topics specific to Canadian sellers on eBay. We thank everyone who contributed. We are still hearing from many Cana...

ebay express

Has any one seen a drop in sales since this thing has started up. My store and auctions have been dreadful ever since....I'm getting very concerned

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Liberal release on Canada post

Missed this when it came out. Canada Post Goes Ahead with Price Hikes Despite Public Outcry August 30, 2006 Ottawa – Liberal Critic for Crown Corporations John McKay is once again calling on Conservative Minister of Transport, Infrastructure, and Com...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How many of you fellow Canadians are SILVER level powersellers?

I saw a story on a toronto woman on the news tonight and it was talking about her Ebay career blah blah blah and then something caught my attention. The news reported stated that she was on of just a few Canadian Ebay sellers at the Silver powerselle...

How long after a package is not received do you refund?

U.S delivery is taking way too long in some cases. Anyway, you know the problems. How long do you wait before giving a refund to your customers? I have sent replacements a few times but I am rethinking that..since a customer claimed non receipt, I se...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

HELP EBAY GIVES ME ERROR MESSAGE WHEN TRYING TO LIST ITEM!

Hi everyone, i am having a problem with www.ebay.co.uk its the uk ebay, as im sure you all know...Everytime i go to the sell your item form and i click the submit auction button i get this error message "We were unable to process your request." What ...

eBay Express - Any new info?

For the ebay pinks - now it's mid September and the Christmas season is just around the corner. Is there any new info on when Canadian sellers might be included in eBay Express?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Terapeak research tool

I was just reading some info on the terapeak research tool and was wondering if anyone on here has tried this tool and if so what you thought of it.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

CanadaPost Xpresspost-USA Prepaid Envelopes

I've been told that CanadaPost's Prepaid Xpresspost-USA envelopes are for documents only. Is this true? Have anyone tried to ship something other than documents and successfully arrived? or they will be returned if they are non-documents?

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

CONTEST:Canada Post Hall Of SHAME Post your stories,Pictures, etc.

Hello there, Have you ever very carefully mailed an item through Canada Post, just to have it returned to you, crushed, bent, broken or otherwise destroyed? Have you ever been treated poorly by Canada Post Staff? Overcharged? Hassled? Ignored? Made t...

Can Non Paying bidders legally leave neg feedback?

Hi-I had a buyer buy an item for 300.00. No communication, until finally he emailed me and told me that somebody took him for a lot of money and now he doesnt trust , so sorry he will not finish and pay for his item. (Even though My reputation speaks...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lets try a thread of positive things about Ebay selling!!

I definitely find this board very informative and useful, but sometimes it seems a little discouraging, with a lot of negative stuff, so I thought why don't we have a "positive" stuff of selling on Ebay thread?? I'll start with some positive things I...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Being Harrassed by a ebay member

I've had multiple emails from an ebay member calling me names etc... had 5 emails... asked him to stop Is there a way to complain about this? Any others with this problem? Can we post there user ID's here? let me know

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay store vs auction listings?

Hi there, I just got my power sellers icon last month!! yay!!!:^O I've been thinking about opening an ebay store. Does anyone have any feed back on how this is a bennefit and what are the pluses and draw backs of having a store? Any feedback would be...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.