Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Can any service providers automate a post to an ebay store and a website?

Hi Gang... I will be launching my New company website "Affordable2ndThoughts.com" and loading it with inventory soon. I would think over 75% of the inventory will also be listed to our ebay store so is there a way to avoid the double workload? Does a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Small Packets Can Be Insured?

Hi there, I have been reading some of the posts here and from what i have been reading shows that some of you are saying the small packets sent airmail to the USA from Canada can be insured? My PO outlet said it cant be insured unless its sent expedi...

When do Sales start to "pick-up"?

I'm still new to selling on ebay....less than a year. I was just wondering how much product to have ready for "the rush". I thought that I was doing "ok" for May, June, & July but.... Has anyone else experienced lower than usual sales the past couple...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment From Russia

Hi. We have just received an email from a potential bidder in Russia. I have copied and pasted his request here Q: Hello! Our country doesn't approved for PayPal,I have Mastercard ,but you doesn't accept directly. Can you accept cash by Western Union...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to contact Powerseller Support?

Hi. I'm wondering if anybody has an alternate way of contacting Powerseller support other than the link provided after you sign into the Powersellers page. The link appears to be broken and isn't working for me. Thanks

Need Help sending Zip

Hello, I am kind of computer dumb, I have a .zip file that is too big to send in an email or as an email attachment, I am wondering if there is another way to send this? perhaps a link to a download? how do I make something like that? where I would s...

eBay Turbo Lister would not let me change the password!!! Help!

Dear all, I recently changed my eBay password. I then wanted to changed my password in Turbo Lister to match the eBay password. However, it keep pop up with the message: "Fail to change username of password" I then wanted to change the password on eB...

Any solution against abusive e-mails?

Hi Everybody, I need an advice here. I think it was discussed, but I can not find the thread. I have had a small e-mail exchange with one guy (you know, one of those “dump question of the day” messages)… So, to make it short, I was a bit ironic in my...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Any B.C. sellers going to eBay's Customer Care Open house on Oct. 6th?

Anyone in the Lower Mainland going to this Open House at their headquarters in Burnaby? I had a phone call from them a couple of weeks ago, inviting me along, and then an e-mail with info & directions. Seems like there will be a Canadapost Rep and ot...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Email from Ebay...what does it mean?

Hi all- I got an email from Powerseller Program this morning, it just says: Dear camrynscloset, You are receiving this email regarding your PowerSeller status. For more information, please log in to the PowerSeller Portal and we will assist you from ...

10 cent listing day..spoof e-mail??

Just curious if anyone got this e-mail...? It looks so REAL...and it said that today was 10 cent listing day O_O But I tried listing on ebay and I didn't see any changes O_O

Need help on Seller's Selling Program

Deal all, I am looking for a seller selling program that can do the following: 1)manage items listing efficiently and easily 2)able to keep track of sales, create sales report for accounting purposes, Basically, it would be great if it can help me ma...

Ebay with 2 currencies

I'm contemplating opening an Ebay store, but I like to price some material at my auctions in Canadian Dollars, and most in US $. Has any one out there done this, and if so have there been any problems with using both currencies?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anybody received payment by Hyperwallet?

Dear all, I recently have two customers who paid me by Hyperwallet email money. It seems to be an alternative to Paypal. It took about 2 - 3 days for the money to get transferred to my bank account. It charges a fee of $0.75 per transaction. Regards,...

Discussion with eBay Canada Country Manager, Tues. Oct. 11, 3:00-4:00 PM ET

Please join us on Tuesday, October 11, from 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM EDT for a general discussion and question and answer session with Jordan, the eBay Canada Country Manager. Jordan will be here on behalf of the eBay Canada team to answer any questions yo...

Processing Credit Cards?

Can anyone recommend a good company for processing credit cards. So many companies only deal with US based sellers. I have Paypal of course but am looking for an avenue to process credit cards directly. Would like to be able to use it to process manu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

non payment from store

Good morning Recently had a fellow select 6 items from my store and havent heard from him for about 10 days. Do I go through the regular non paying bidder process or is there another way to deal with this.I vaguley remember reading something about a ...

Oh No ...

The current PayPal exchange rates are: $1.00 USD = $1.13 CAD

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

RE: featured plus poor results

Hi, I used to use featured plus once in a while a long time ago, and was always fairly pleased with the increase in traffic. But now I tried it the other night, and so far am very surprised by the lack of traffic. In fact, some of my store listings a...

foe powersellers that sell websites/domain names/ templates

I found this while I was looking for some cheap hosting for my auctions. I found this company so I figured that I would share it because it is such a good deal. Everyone who hosts these types of auctions obviously looks for ways to cut the costs and ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

What Broker Do You Use When Importing Goods into Canada?

I have just had and am still going through the worst experience with A & A Customs Brokers. I swear I will NEVER use them again. They've screwed up my recent shipment and are threatening that I will have to pay late charges and such from Rev Can. It ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Power Seller with 10% discount? How??

Hello everyone: I am a new Canadian Power Seller. I just read from the ebay page that we can receive 10% discount for shipping stuff at Canada Post? How exactly do I receive that discount? Totally confused here. Ryan

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

My First Paypal Fraud Reversal

Well today I got my first Paypal Fraud Reversal. I sold a $14US item, got paid with Paypal, shipped the next day and 2 days later got this notification from Paypal. I logged into Paypal and sure enough there is the pending reversal. I'm pretty sure I...

eBay Workshop: How to get Help on eBay, Friday, September 30, 1-2 PM ET

Topic: How to get Help on eBay Date: Friday, September 30, from 1:00 PM -2:00 PM ET Where: Right here on Canada Town Square Description: Please join us for a workshop with eBay Customer Support Pinks who will be here to answer all of your questions a...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.