eBay tape has been listed!

xeposter
Community Member

It looks like 'ebayshippingsupplies' listed some tape!

Lol, it sold out so quickly, that I didn't even see it when it was active...http://www.ebay.ca/itm/eBay-Branded-BOPP-Packaging-Tape-6-Rolls-75-yards-per-roll-/252350245880.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: eBay tape has been listed!

Hi Alex, what I mean is a bubble envelope that is paper covered on the outside instead of plastic covered on the outside.

I need white paper covered on the outside bubble envelopes. I use lickable stamps and/or my stamp collectors want to soak the stamps off the envelope for their collection....
Message 41 of 46
latest reply

One should always remember....

The last thing a seller sees... is... the first thing a buyer sees.

Impress the buyer with the look, character  and sturdiness of the parcel.... that protects the contents....

Message 42 of 46
latest reply

@cumos55 wrote:

Impress the buyer with the look, character  and sturdiness of the parcel.... that protects the contents....

Honestly, I don't think the buyers really care how the outside of the box looks because they are too excited about the item inside.

Yeah...I did once get an item in a Tupperware...that was weird. But most of the time I don't think they care.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 43 of 46
latest reply

@xeposter wrote:

@cumos55 wrote:

Honestly, I don't think the buyers really care how the outside of the box looks because they are too excited about the item inside.

Yeah...I did once get an item in a Tupperware...that was weird. But most of the time I don't think they care.

Alex

I'm sure that some people don't care but I do believe that it is all about perception. If the packaging looks scruffy and old then it is more likely that the item inside will seem scruffy and old. Because the buyer's initial impression isn't a good one, any imperfections with the item could bother the buyer more than if their first impression was positive.

I'm not against recycling packaging materials at all as long as the materials are clean and in good shape.  

Message 44 of 46
latest reply

xeposter
Community Member

eBay has a current listing on now that can be found at http://www.ebay.com/itm/eBay-Branded-BOPP-Packaging-Tape-6-Rolls-75-yards-per-roll-/252350245880.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 45 of 46
latest reply

Alex - is that listing available to Canadians?

If not please do not waste our time posting something NOT available to us on the Canadian board.

It is not useful - and that is the purpose of these boards - to be useful.

Message 46 of 46
latest reply