Forum Posts

Resolved! Unrealistic demand for tracking on return item!!

Ebay sided with seller on item I needed to return due to overly small sized garment items from China.Ebay demanded that I need to have a tracking number for the return item which shipping back from Canada costs in most cases a lot more than the item ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian funds on .CA

I've had enough of the "current exchange rate" b.s. If they are selling on .CA and I am in Canada, why are the funds not in Canadian currency at all times? It has come to my attention that every purchase made not only is adjusted for exchange, but th...

• 17 replies
  • 1 helpful

how do I find the charity auction listings

I am wondering if e-bay has a spot / search to find all charity listings? I know hockey Canada has a link on their website to their items, but I'm sure there are other associations using your site for charity fund raising. Do you have a link for thes...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Comments about the Global Shipping Program

Feel free to share your thoughts about the Global Shipping Program here. A few questions to get the ball rolling: What has worked well for you with the Global Shipping Program? Any ideas to help improve the experience for Canadian buyers? What has de...

Questions about the Global Shipping Program

Do you have questions about the Global Shipping Program? Please post here & I'll do my best to track those answers down for you! If you have any comments about the program, use this forum instead. Thanks,

Resolved! tracking says arrived but ...

GSP tracking says item has arrived but only made it to Global shipping center in Erlanger.I haven't received it yet. Item shows green status as arrived in My Ebay purchase history. Is this normal?

Do Not Safe Drop

Shippo (eBay's shipping label partner) now allows sellers to mark shipments so that they are NOT left when no one is home to receive them.While sellers are usually aware of this, if you have concerns about weather, community mailboxes or porch theft,...

Resolved! Seller doesn't have the item in their possession?

I bought and paid the same day, on the 27th. Today, 30th, the item was still not marked as shipped, so I messaged the seller. Here's their answer: Hello dear friend!Thanks for your letter.New batch of items will arrive soon. We will send the item as ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

bidding limit

Why am I on bidding limit.. i have bid on one item it ends in 5 days.. they is other itme's I would like to bid on but I cant due a bidding limit.. this is the message.. "You can’t place a bid on this item right now. We’ve limited the number of items...

Gift cards and PayPal...

Can I use a eBay gift card without PayPal? I heard someplace that eBay changed it so that we can, but cant seem to find it. Is this true? Also, how can I tell if that seller of the item accepts gift cards? And can you use them in Canada? Thanks!!

Seller Advertising

Is anyone else getting frustrated with the false advertising pictures that are posted on EBay by the sellers?You think you are getting what is advertised in the pictures, but when you get your item it is totally different and the quality is nowhere c...

Order Total Not Correct?

I was just going through my purchase history and noticed that some of my purchases the total is incorrect and I'm not sure why so I thought I'd post here first in case I'm missing something.See below two examples of purchases that I made. These were ...

ebay-charges.jpg

Buyer protection denied. Im leaving eBay now

Wow eBay just helped a crook make off with $120 of my Money. His Ad says its good product when I get its not. The Rip off gets eBay to side with him and gets to keep $120 while i get his item. This my CUE to leave e Bay for good so after I finish my ...

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

plexy glass

does any one know what it does I was told to get it for my IPhone 6S no clue how it works thanks

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PSA/DNA QuickOpinion coming to eBay.

For all those questioning the authenticity of autographs... This service has been invaluable to me in authenticating autographs on eBay and many other auction sites for the purpose of resale. Highly Recommended! You can now access the convenient PSA/...

Need Advice

Hello I am new to the forum. I read it everyday to learn the ways of ebay. I have learned much and hope someone can give me advice on this subject. Today a parcel arrived with my name and address and it was in need of a customs payment of $14.55 whic...

Shopping on ebay is No More Fun - 0.99$ - 19.99$ - Many item in the same listing

When shopping eBay now its very complicate to have the exact price and the correct item.Now almost all seller put ex: 0.99$ - 20.00$ (Many item in the same listing) - you choose your item and Never available or the price change.No more fun shopping -...

problem with "PSPRING20" discount

Hi:Did anyone else have problems with the "pspring20" discount?In my cart it appeared correct but somehow between the cart and paypal, it suddenly is only just over 19.1% instead of the 20%.Wow, I am about ready to hop in the boat over at am-river

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

No point in bidding on eBay

If you place a bid and happen to win , so what . The seller , if they are not happy with the price , will not sell you your item. Instead they cancel your bid and relist the item. There is nothing you can do about it. It’s happened to me more than on...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Item Location Misrepresentation Help

So, this is sort of hypothetical so far since I haven't received my item yet but here's what happened: I bought an item (worth roughly $35 w/ $3.50 shipping) from a seller a few days ago who claimed the item location as being Toronto, ON (I'm located...

Resolved! Impulse bought suspicious listing...

I just bought what is obviously a scam for some reason. Guess I was expecting something. Then within an hour, I sobered up and filed a cancellation.Of course it didn't go through (still pending), the item was removed and seller banned the very next d...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful