Anyone else not get their MP Payout yesterday?

Since enrolling in MP nearly 2 years ago, i have received my Payout, in my bank account, every Tuesday without exception.  Until yesterday, when it didn't show up.  Anyone else not get their's yesterday?

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Anyone else not get their MP Payout yesterday?

my didn't show up either first time they have missed tuesday payout usually at 7 pm at night on tuesday in over a year iam concerned i really need that money to pay bills which are with drawn from my bank account on wedenessday today i have no control when they with draw the money -- now i will get slapped with over draft charges that i can't afford --alway something with ebay  - and it ends up costing us the sellers each time 

Message 2 of 26
latest reply

Mine also has NOT shown up..... first time ever for me too.....

Message 3 of 26
latest reply

I'm on daily, not weekly payouts but I got one yesterday (Tuesday) and is showing in my bank deposited. Might be different process for the weekly though.

Message 4 of 26
latest reply

well i guess misery loves company......i'm actually glad to hear that other's payments didn't show up either as it means it was a problem at Ebay's end and not a new problem with my bank account meaning i won't get future payouts either.

dobo5250: sorry to hear about your situation, i've been there.  Unfortunately we can never rely on Ebay for anything.  Could you do a cash advance from a credit card to put money in your bank account?  The fees and interest for the cash advance will no doubt be much less than a bunch of overdraft charges.

Message 5 of 26
latest reply

Me, too. I didn't get my weekly payment for the frst time. 

Message 6 of 26
latest reply

I contacted Ebay - they had no idea, that something is wrong with the MP!  🙄 They asked all people who didn't get their payment to report the problem to them.  

Message 7 of 26
latest reply

I'm on weekly payouts, my notification came at the usual time (6:57AM Tuesday), payout was in my bank (Simplii) later on Tuesday.

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 8 of 26
latest reply

wed afternoon and still no payout in account-- ebay customer service just saids its shows sent on my account  went to bank and they say no it wasn't -- but wait till after 3pm  today banking day is over for transactions and then i  i can fume and cuss all i want --- won't do a thing to help but might make me feel better  in the heat and breathing problems out side all i can do today is -----hope----- the ebay god does what he said he would do -- contacted all my with draw accounts that come out today -- and told of the problem ----- guess what they said --- oh well -- going in for a special  chemo dose this weekend from friday till monday --so i have got other things to worry that take front and centre-- just another thing   

Message 9 of 26
latest reply

Same situation here.   Usually its in my account Tuesday by close of business but still nothing.

I'm on weekly with RBC.  My payouts were always like clock work.

I'll wait for the 1 to 4 business day period.  Perhaps handling times have changed for certain banks? 

Message 10 of 26
latest reply

marnotom!
Community Member
Didn’t we have an “issue” with payouts showing up a day early around the time of the Victoria Day weekend? I’m wondering if the upcoming long weekend might be somehow messing with the payout process.
Message 11 of 26
latest reply

@edubb101 wrote:

Perhaps handling times have changed for certain banks? 

No, I am with BMO. I contacted them - no change on their side. They told me money was not transferred by Ebay at all.  

Message 12 of 26
latest reply

so all banks are diff't, that's not the issue.  What about location, maybe it's a regional problem?

I'm in the GTA.

By the way, there's a transaction ID for each payment....you can find it by clicking on the Payout details below where it shows available funds and processing funds on the left side of the page.  Give that ID to your bank, it's supposed to let them trace the payment.

Message 13 of 26
latest reply

@fergua3 wrote:

so all banks are diff't, that's not the issue.  What about location, maybe it's a regional problem?

I'm in the GTA.

By the way, there's a transaction ID for each payment....you can find it by clicking on the Payout details below where it shows available funds and processing funds on the left side of the page.  Give that ID to your bank, it's supposed to let them trace the payment.

I am in MTL, so it's a Canada-wide problem. I contacted BMO, provided the transaction id - they told me no transfer has been made. 

Message 14 of 26
latest reply

devon@ebay so you know too......

PS I'm with TD so we've got most banks covered in terms of them all experiencing the same problem....

Message 15 of 26
latest reply

Same here, just came here to see if it was only me or if it was an issue with Tangerine that people have mentioned previously.

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

Logged into my Tangerine account with no payout either! And it's even my first eBay sale in 4 months lol... Fortunately I'm not desperately in need of $41 so I will wait it out, but it certainly is bad for people who rely on the payout for their cash flow. 😕

Message 17 of 26
latest reply

Didn’t receive my payout on the 27th either. I’m on daily payouts and bank with RBC. It was only $6 and change but still an indication of some sort of issue with eBay. Let’s see if it shows up with todays (28th) payment.
Message 18 of 26
latest reply

as of wednessday at 5pm still no payout in my account -- anyone esle ??????

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

I didn't get it on time yesterday, but it arrived today. Its been 💯 consistent up to yesterday.
Message 20 of 26
latest reply