Check you sales

I went to check something in the hub this morning and found that I had a sale about 12 hours ago. I have 2 email addresses because they don't always come up on Outlook, but they were not in either, it may just be my account.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Check you sales

I had a sale at 5:46 AM today, email for it came through ok.... 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Check you sales

From time to time the e-mail notifications get delayed. I have noticed this because I get the notification from the smart phone app, and then the e-mail doesn't come for a few hours. 

If you do not have or use a smart phone and cannot get app notifications, it is a good habit to check your account once a day. If you are a very casual seller with only a few listings/sales, maybe once every handling cycle (3 business days, etc). 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Check you sales

no worries here, I haven't had a sale on eBay in 2-1/2 months, so it would be a shock to find one show up anywhere LOL!  (My other 2 selling sites are faring way better!)

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Check you sales

I get WAY to many emails from ebay that I have them all filtered to various folders based on what they are (payment notice, your item sold notice, your item shipped when I bought soemthing) And of course they send 1 per each item so if you buy 40 items u get 40 shipped emails lol. I dont rely on the emails becasue they have been spotty for years (sometimes a delay of a day or just never show up)

Anyone else find the notification bell can be slow too when you open the site? Sometimes it takes a few minutes to update that I have somethign new (on the computer) the phones much faster

Message 5 of 5
latest reply