Feedback - have you ever wondered?

About 50% of my buyers leave feedback. 

50% don't leave feedback, I even counted:  it was 35 US buyers, 22 Canadian buyers, 4 UK, 2 Australia, 1 Japan and 1 Denmark. 

Sometimes I check those that did not leave feedback to see whether they leave feedback for anyone.  About 50% of those, don't leave feedback for any one, sometimes they have never left feedback.  45% is a hit and miss, they buy 20 items  and leave feedback for 5 sellers.  The remaining 5% seem to leave feedback for almost everyone but not me.  Now maybe that is a blessing.   

I was just wondering why they left me out?   

It could be that they did not read the item description property, maybe they were disappointed in the music, they didn't realize that it was being sent from Canada; shipping was higher than they are used to paying, etc, etc.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Another quite plausible explanation is that they forgot.

I know myself I've gone to provide feedback and I find something I bought much earlier that I forgot to leave feedback for when it arrived, (and I'm only "medium old") because I use a different ID for buying and I rarely log on except to make purchases.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I've never wondered. If I see they sometimes leave feedback but don't for me then they probably just weren't on ebay to leave it. Sometimes I receive feedback 30, 40, 50 days after an item is delivered. We sell so of course we log on to ebay daily but most buyers will go days or weeks without visiting the site.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

mcrlmn
Community Member

You're doing good @ 50% leaving feedback.

Life is far too short for lamenting, counting and cross-referencing feedback.
I'll guess mine is well below 25%.

Be careful what you wish for.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Be careful what you wish for. +1
Message 5 of 5
latest reply