Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Where is the RSS feature on search results?

They mention it in the help, see: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/account/rss.html But on 2 searches I've tried I don't see any RSS icon or link... So, howcome?? RSS is very useful for tracking items... Examples:- http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_fr...

exportation fees

Why are U.S. sellers asking so much for exportation fees? Last time I checked it was 14%. Some sellers ask up to 50%. And first of all, why do SELLERS ask for exportation fees and not Duty canada?ThanksRobert Lavoie

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why is everything shown in Canadian dollars now? Under preferred location there is no longer U.S.

There is no longer United States under preferred location only North America.Anyone else notice that. I was looking at an item from Australia and the only dollar amounts it showed was Australian and Canada. What happened with showing it in U.S. dolla...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

is a terrible seller?

I have purchased an item and immediately paid for it on Jan 30, 2014 with PayPal from this seller. Now it's May 13, 2014 and I still have not received the item. I email'ed the seller on March 10, 2014, and they said they will send it again, but no it...

Shipping to the USA with signature confirmation. Is there a service.

Is there a service to the USA thru Canada Post that I can get a signature confirmation. I use Paypal to print my shipping labels. When I select Xprespost or Expedited Parcel USA, the box of Signature Confirmation now says "not available". I have some...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

please clarify bidding

I have a BMW motorcycle currently on auction. My opening bid is $6500. A bidder is showing up as the high bidder but I do not see a bid above $6500. Can anyone explain this to me please. I thought in order to bid you must raise the bid above the open...

Changing Rae exchanget

My account keeps showing bids in Candain funds how do I change it to US funds. my home country is input correct

tracking says it left package

Tracking shows package was left at the front door, I do not have package. CanPar delivery closed today, will call them again tomorrow. What happens next?

when i press pay now i get an error?

i get a red box saying Your request could not be processed at this time. with the error code: 70283. could anyone help me resolve my problem thank you

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback Blackmailing

Hello ,Recently I bought an item on ebay using Buy it Now option .I paid for the item immediately , but the seller didn't left me a positive feedback.When I contacted him to tell me why , when I have done everything on my part of the deal , I still h...

Disable eBay ads on main page?

How can I disable those annoying, and bulky ads on eBay's main page. Those things totally slow down the loading times. I could bookmark my page I guess, but I'd rather just stop them. Firefox extensions don't seem to cut it.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i get my money back from a seller who does not accept returns?

I have been an outstanding buying since 2003 not one negative comment. I bought a silk Joie blouse from China seller claimed it was a 100% authentic. upon receiving it i noticed it was not silk and therefore the size was not accurate either. now i ca...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have been cheated out of $300 . How do I get help ?

I bid on a steering wheel from 1955-56 and was not the winner. He later contacted me and asked if I wanted to buy the same rebuilt wheel. I said yes and sent him $300 to pay for it and nothing has been forthcoming. I know I have been cheated again. -...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anybody know how to get refund when item doesn't arrive, I didn't file a claim in time .

Can somebody help me file for refund when a Item doesn't arrive and the time frame for claiming is longer then 45 days location of item shipped from china to Canada , I gave the seller longer time for shipping because of international shipping and ti...

how to set item quantity when selling ?

i really gave up with this .. site " ebay.ca " .... i am not able to set item quantity to list my item ... i have 20 pcs ... but when listing my item there is no option to enter the quantity i have .... not like " ebay .com " ..... how to do it ???? ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Please stop the sale of cruel animal traps, eBay, or I boycott!!!

I have just learned that there is an extensive network of sales of cruel and vicious animal traps, capable of maiming or killing all kinds of animals, domestic and wild, worldwide!! I will not be part of any business that promotes and benefits moneta...

• 11 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.