Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

EMAIL ADDRESSES NOT ALLOWED

This is more of a vent than a question but when did EBAY become so controlling and communist like that they refuse to allow you to send an email address through to someone? The decision to share my contact information is mine, not yours. Next you wil...

Trying to revise invoice

I'm trying to change the shipping amount on an invoice i'm sending to a buyer. Nothing changes after i push the recalculate button, i can't add a discount eitherI also tried adding a new shipping option and nothing changes. Am i missing something?

Postal code is invalid when I try to sell an item, even though I'm typing it right?

I am in Canada, our postal code format is like: A#A #A#. I am trying to list an item for sale but every time I submit the listing, the form states that my postal code is invalid.I have tried to type in my postal code in every way possible. Lowercase,...

Resolved! Weird Shipping from Canada

I'm a somewhat new seller on ebay.ca, and I just listed an item with what I noticed was a new listing page. It looked alot different from the one I was used to before. When I got to the shipping portion, I was only offered shipping to the US, OR inte...

Are there any statistics on the sale of items and the price they sell for? (Franklin Mint plates)

Hi I have approximately 90 Franklin Mint plates I want to sell. However, there are over 5000 on eBay. Is it possible to find statistics on which plates sell and for what price do they generally sell for? Also, what is the rate of sales of Franklin Mi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Creating shipping and return policies frustation

I'm trying to list an item and getting stuck on the shipping and return policy creation. When I click on "Create a shipping policy" or "Create a return policy", a red-rimmed message pops up telling me that these are not yet available and will be grad...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payments

I have just recently received paypal money from appnana, i have 10 dollars us on my paypal but no bank on my paypal because i am not with any bank. i tried purchasing a item that was 18.95 and i used a 15 dollar coupon to lower it to 3.50 i think, wh...

Winning bid cancelled at the last moment and item placed on sale at a much higher price.

I bidded on the following item: eBay Bid Cancellation Notice - Item 281322594207 : BARACK OBAMA signed lstED KIDS LETTERS to Presdient OBAMA hc BOOK I was winning item for $50 and then when the auction was about to close the seller cancelled the auct...

"international visibility"

I am trying to list an item which I would like to appear on Ebay.com and Ebay.co.uk I have read the article about International Visibility http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/globalexposure.html?fb=true Yet when I go to review my listing, I do not see thi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller has multiple items in one listing one cheap and the rest is expensive

Is it legal on Ebay to have multiple items in one listing?One cheap, to attract buyers, and the item that the seller is really is showing on pictures is more expensive ? See these link for example or the attached picture. http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Women...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I did not get my purchase

Hi everybody! What to do if I paid for the Retro Style Ceramic Telephone to seller on March 26,2014 and I did not get my item? I sent them requests but the last answer was: the delivery will be on April 30! But in my order history I can read : the de...

Shipping Fees

When I look for the product Multifunction Bluetooth Headset Card MP3 Headset FM Stereo Talk Earphone CNOGit is written free shipping fee.Will you charge any other fee for it ?Or will I pay only Price:US $16.84Approximately C $18.36 ?

Feedback technical issue since May 3rd

I had an email message from a buyer a few days ago saying that she loved her item but was unable to leave feedback. I looked at my recent transactions and realized that I had only received feedback on 2 of the last 30 - a much lower ratio than normal...

Even the Canadian military are tired of Harper

The head of Canada’s largest veterans’ organization is upset that the Prime Minister, not the Governor-General, will be presented with a Canadian flag that has become a key Afghanistan war memento during ceremonies to commemorate the 12-year military...

Haven't received an item

i haven;t received my item i paid for the seller in december and i am contacting the seller and he is telling me to wait now i got fed up what can i do now

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happens when you cannot pay for an item?

I got a great deal on an item from a very new seller, The shipping calculator will not work and i cannot get a response from the seller. I have requested they give me a total or just cancel the transaction they either ignore me or have no clue how to...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.