Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How to list with multiple variations

How to list with multiple variations like this below. This category doesn't have multiple variations choice so why he could list with multiple variations?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to list with multiple variations

How to list with multiple variations like this below.This category doesn't have multiple variations choice so why he could list with multiple variations?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

combined shipping in the gap

So let's say you buy 2 GSP items from the same seller. Can the seller combine shipping and if so how? Step by step please so I can explain it to him. Also is there an easy way for me to find this post again, stop laughing :>)

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem Buyer. What to do?

Just completed a sale. Customer is complaining already and it's obvious he won't be satisfied or else demand that we give him everything for free or some such thing. He has 12 transactions and left 2 negatives already. We have over 2000 and looks lik...

buyer bought it now and now changed her mind about bid

HELP!!!!!I had an item for sale with the option of buy it now, the buyer did buy it now paid for it and everything, after shipping item to here, she emailed me 1st time with this "Hello I purchased and paid you for the body shop fuzzy peach perfume o...

Are sellers able to change the description of the item after sale has gone through?

I just received a pair of jeans I purchased on ebay and I think the seller may have changed the description aftermy payment went through. I am sure I purchased a size 2 and what arrived was a size 4. There was no longer a size listed in the title, ju...

bad feed bck for item not as described

How is it possible to get neg feed bck for item not as described when you hve detailed pictures and the information on your item is exact weird stuff

shipping and import fees

I'm writing this to warn Canadians about the additional charges being levied by FedEx and other companies that handle your purchases. I recently purchased jeans that attractred numerous charges: Jeans $48.96 Postage 36.00 Delieved by FedExwho then in...

Selling options

I had not sold on ebay for a while. Is there something wrong with the site? There's no more options for a Buy it Now OBO. I can't center the text or use colors. There's no more background options to make your add look more attractive. Anybody knows w...

how do I cancel a bid

how do I go about cancelling a bid I did by mistake. wrong number entered. I want to cancel and enter my new bid.

3rd Post on Sellers you Follow.

This is my 3rd post on this new "Sellers you Follow". Why can't I add a note on my favourite sellers to mark my buying experience with them??. Why was this changed from Favorite Seller (where you could post a note.) to this new "Sellers you Follow" t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

shipping calculator wont work

So I got a great deal on an item but the shipping calculator wont work and the seller is not responding. The seller is very very new with only 4 feedback so may not know much about ebay settings or be proficient in customer service. i'm wondering if ...

why do only some seller have import fees?

hi, I use ebay all the time. I live in Canada. when looking at some sellers buys, I see an import fee. why is this only on some sellers? these so called import fees make the item out of reach to some of us. is it only on priority shipping, or is it o...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.