Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why doesn't shipping allow for more than one option?

I am trying to complete a listing and have not been able to list two choices for fixed price shipping to the USA, ie. Expedited and Tracked Parcel. Are we now limited to just one choice for shipping to the USA?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

low dsr detailed seller ratings and positive feedback

A buyer with low feedback, fairly new to ebay recently left me all low 1 detailed sellers ratings across the board but left positive feedback praising the transaction clearly by mistake or with malicious intentions. ebay refuses to investigate the DS...

Why is it always about money money money?

This is a sort of follow-up to my previous post in regards to "being ripped off" by (in that particular post) a seller who was a coward, liar, cheater and apparently still an e-bay prominent business member. I wold like to add that I was in fact chea...

ebay management are scam artists

management allways coming up with ways to screw top rated sellers so they dont hve to give the 20 percent reduction,shame on you greedy people,when postal emplyees and customs rip you off you get points againtst you, awesome place to do buissness

Cancellation request

Does anyone know where the item cancellation request are on your profile? I contacted my seller and asked if I can cancel my order and he told me not a problem all I had to do was accept the cancellation request he sent me. I just cant seem it find i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

50 free listing each month

I am entitled to list 50 auctions each month as it says on my selling page but each time I go to list I am charged listing fees. Whats up with that?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Impressive Move by Justin Trudeau

Justin Trudeau removes senators from Liberal caucus Justin Trudeau has expelled from his caucus every single Liberal member of the upper house and has declared there is no longer any such thing as a Liberal Senator. The Liberal leader said the former...

Am I just being really paranoid or is this strange?

A buyer wrote & asked to change her address - she's moved or something. Her name is completely different from the one that comes up on the 'view order details' screen - she has a very English-sounding first & last name & the name that comes up is dis...

Resolved! How do I open up a store?

How do I go about opening up a store and what else is involved ? Thank you, Liz

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Stamp question again

I have a few stamps that Say in big letter 15 cents but then in smaller letters say +5 beside the 15 so.so are they 15 or 20 cent stamps here is an example of the what I am talking about .. not exactly the same but same concept

stamp.jpg

find seller

how do I find a seller?  

Cross-Border Communications Annoyance

There are a number of unfair policies that eBay really should change, but there's one that particularly annoys me because it hurts my attitude not only towards eBay, but towards Americans in general. Anyone here in Canada, or anywhere outside the US ...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

I am trying to purchase an item and keep getting a notice saying there are shipping restrictions

Hello, I am trying to buy a really kick ass vintage knife set from someone in Illinois, I have a PO box in Canada and I also have one in upper NY state. i keep on getting a message that says "We are sorry but the item you selected may not be purchase...

I was given the tracking number for my item, and it was shipped to someone else.

This is what the seller told me: Hello,Your package was shipped through eBay's Global Shipping Program. Through the program, we ship the package out to a eBay shipping facility and once it arrives, eBay then ships the package from their facility. Ple...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancelling sale how to refund unclaimed payment

Ok so i started up my ebay again made a new paypal account and forgot to change my payment email on ebay. A few purchases where made and the money sent to my email thats not attached to paypal anymore which i cannot get into because hotmail suspended...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have already pay to PayPal amount 44.95 C$.

dear sir, your are sending me about 4. email about non payment for my buying itam, while I have already pay an amount, C$. 44.95 from my credit card by PayPal on dated 01 may 2014. it is my question to you why this amount is not confirm in 7 days. pa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! item not yet go out at custom inspection

Hi All..I am in Montreal CANADA. My item bought with tracking number ( from Ebay ,Seller China) still stay on customs inspection Canada( over or more 3 weeks???) Could you help me to know :-What I can do for this problem if my item still stay on at c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spring is coming!

Today we had at least a dozen robins flying back and forth in the trees in front of our house! Later on we spotted 2 cardinals and my neighbour reported seeing some bluejays. They must have received a group discount on their flight home. After this w...

I purchased item the seller cancelled stating they did not ship to canada they advertised

I recently purchased an item and the seller cancelled stating they do not ship to canada, however they advertise in their listing they do. When I looked at their other listings they all state the seller ships to canada. why is a seller allowed to con...

Received Wrong Item - Seller Blames EBAY

Hello, I purchased a Dual Arm Monitor Mount. http://www.ebay.com/itm/131137324015?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 I Received some sort of HDMI multi-port box. Seller tells me it is Ebay's Fault not theirs, that I must take it up wi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Frustrated by US sellers!!

I have no issues with US Sellers only wanting to ship to US Buyers, no issues what so ever, but if you only want to ship to the US then only post your item on eBay.com and stop listing items as "will ship to US and many other countries" then in the d...

Don't buy items from this seller

This seller is no credit, I bought this and I can't use it just not over a month, and I contacted him to discuss the refund and he said to give me a compensation, I finally agree to him, he didn't reply me a long time, and then he sent me a message t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wait time on seller before going to Resolution Center?

I recently purchased a MacBook pro.Once I received the item, not only was the power cord not included, as it was supposed to be... the item was also described having 500 gb ssd and it only came with 120 gb ssd...I have not been able to get any respon...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.