Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Regarding change of email address

Hello,I am not sure if someone has posted in regards to email address change. I have changed my email and have linked the new email address to Ebay. I have also contacted Paypal in order to establish a new email address change. I still keep getting a...

How do I claim my refund

How do I get a refund through paypal? Does the money go back into my credit card automatically? unbalanced2

Resolved! Times are getting tough for Canada Post?

Times must be getting tough for them as I went to the PO this morn to pick up my mail and as usual went to throw away the usual flyers,inserts etc into the containers they have just for that reason...But it was gone!. Another lady and I concluded bec...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

fake bidders enough is enough

fake bidders 0 feedback why is ebay allowing a new account with no paypal account ebay share holders need to realize that with out our hard work they are nothing the need to release some cash to take care of this problem i have relisted 3 times at ti...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Troubles with seller:

Buyers be aware seller is very bad seller. Check out their feedbacks and pay attention to negative feedbacks. Almost all of them "item not received" and always seller's response "pls contact first" Well I did not receive my item and I contacted them ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to get a 11+ day listing without having a store

I've seen some listings that are 30 days long! And, the seller doesn't have a store. I'm sorry if this is a silly question, I can't seem to find the answer to listings longer than 10 days without a store. I do have 50+ items to list but I do think a ...

Increase Views to my Items

I am new to posting on ebay and am wondering why more people are not viewing my items, they are popular items that should be getting seen more than they currently are. What can I do?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Are FVFs lower with a store?

I'm sorry if this is obvious, maybe it's obviously no different than a regular sale, which is why I can't find any information on it. Thank you!

Buyer can not pay for item

eBay is refusing to calculate shipping cost as set up, refusing to allow me to adjust the item, basically refusing to be a use of any kind.Shipping is set up as basic bubble mailer.. Why is it having such a issue figuring this out, and what can I do ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Error code 70002

I get this error message when clicking on Pay Now after buying from a seller. This has only occurred once before in all the years I've been on eBay. The seller says he's been receiving payments from other buyers with no problems. I know it's not my p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am Canadian.If I join a drop ship program(located in the U.S.like most are),can I sell in the U.S.

Most drop ship companies, seem to be located in the U.S., so thay makes me wonder if I can join these suppliers , and sell their products on my Canadian eBay accoount, offering shipping in both countries,.....or just in the U.S.?.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What if a seller doesnt ship an item until 2 weeks after it was paid for?

I purchased an item on March 2, and the seller marked it as shipped on March 3. The tracking information they gave me did not work and after 3 weeks I messaged them asking what the hold up was. They responded with new tracking information that still ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I get my money back from PayPal for an item that I received from seller and paid fo

I want my money back How do I get my money back from PayPal for an item that I received from seller and paid for with Paypal, The item arrived damaged, I have written, (e-mailed) three times to seller and they have ignored my requests. I have had NO ...

What can i do if a seller canceled a listing 2 hr before ending .

What can I do if a seller ends a listing 2 hr before time and I receive a Email saying there was an agreement.He as relisted the item (set of limoge platter and plates) for another week. If every seller was like that, I would leave EBay.This seller h...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to put a Template in DETAILS in all my active auctions. How to do this FAST?

I have about 700+ auctions on Ebay (Buy it now) (Comic Books) I have created myself a template and I want to replace all the info in DETAILS that I have in my auctions. I did not use a template before. How do I do this fast? or easier than doing each...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone not received an item from seller

I ordered an item from this seller back in Dec. I did not receive it and they told me that it got lost in the mail and they would send me another one. They kept telling me that they sent me another one and to wait a bit longer. The end result is that...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I had an issue with a buyer which was resolved in her favor and I am very unhappy with eBay.

Low ticket item was shipped via Canada Post to California at less than my cost (postage only of $2.20 - I don't add 'handling charges). Shipped the day after payment arrived. Two weeks later I get a message via eBay from this rocket scientist saying"...

Spring 2014 Seller Updates

Scanned through it and have not seen whether they will continue to offer Canadian sellers (who list on .ca) the "amnesty" of not having to upload the 90% tracking criteria to still be able to enjoy (earn) TRS status (the 20% discount and badge on .ca...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.