Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How was a seller able to remove a neutral feedback comment I left for her?

I made a purchase of 1 item last year through Ebay. I contacted the seller asking about combined shipping, because I needed 3 extra items. She sent me a paypal bill for those 3 items, which I believe were not purchased through ebay. I received all 4 ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

If a buyer bids and does not pay, how does a negative notation be put against the buyer?

If a buyer bids and does not follow through with payment, their account should reflect this, how is this done?I entered a non-payment complaint and I received the fee credit, relisted and sold the item, but I wanted to see some notation on this buyer...

How can I report a seller bidding on his own item?

I am bidding on an item and a user juste took the bid from 20$ to 60$ by bidding 13 times in a row without being outbid by anyone. Looks like the seller opened another account just to avoid selling at a lower price and let buyers get the item at a lo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

what do I do about catching a cheater unintentionally?

I was browsing an item that was advertised specifically as the thing I was looking for in the 'store' part of a sellers items instead of 'see other items' when I found to my shock and horror that someone would actually do that! I hesitate at this poi...

problem facing with seller

I have ordered an eye shadow box from one of the seller on November 14, 2013. I still haven't received it. I don't think i am gonna receive that so I want my money back but that guy is not giving me any refund.What do I do?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer wants refund and refuses to wait for item

Anyone have this problem with a buyer - I sold an item on January 5th, shipped it out January 6th, the item was heading to buffolo NY from Victoria BC in Canada - and Canada Post said it would take about 4 weeks to arrive (the buyer paid for cheapest...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! If you receive an item that has been broken during shipping..

Received the item at the post office...When I opened the box I found my item had broken during the shipping. It is an item that still has value as only a part has been broken. The rest of the antique piece can be rescued. My main question is "can I g...

phony 16GB flash drives

I bid and won a 16GB flash drive and when it arrived I discovered that it was a defective 4GB that had been hacked to list as a 16Gb. It would store files up to just over 3GB and then all files and folders after that would just be empty file names. T...

"About Me" Page

From the eBay.com Announcement Board: http://announcements.ebay.com/2014/01/upcoming-changes-to-about-me-pages-personalize-your-ebay-profile-today/ Starting June 2, About Me pages will be no longer be available—and as of February 17, creation of new ...

looking for dog treats for my old girl she just had a tumor removed and is not doing so hot

So I was looking through the treats and I found this380816088019 They look pretty yummy but with homemade treats how do you know when they were made and are they still good ... In this case just look at the picture... Maybe just maybe it is time to m...

papal being dictatorial

My friend received a nasty message from paypal to desist from buying anything related to Sudan. It was a cover depicting Pope John Paul's visit to Sudan. Paypal told him; do it again and they will terminate his account. He bought the cover via Delcam...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

What does "argent 1000" mean when it is stamped into silver?

What does "ARGENT 1000" mean when it is stamped into silver? I have a small figurine and that is what is stamped into the bottom. Realizing that silver is given as a number representing a fraction wherein 999 is the highest possible number, I am a mi...

Listing cancelled. WHY?

I received a note from MC999 at ebay. They cancelled my listing, but they don't really specify why. They just say it violates something. How do I find out why?

Shipping to China

Anybody have any words of wisdom or advice as shipping an item to China. I had a buyer purchase some old francs - almost $400.00. China does not have tracked packet as a shipping option ..... so I was wondering is it something I should be worried abo...

Someone left a negative feedback

Ok I sold a phone and listed the item as new in its original packaging. When this person bought it they realized it was not a unlocked phone and left a negative feedback because I didn't mention it in the description. This is obviously a bogus claim....

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wow, fast shipping!

I mailed an item by Light Packet Air January 27th to the Netherlands, they received it on Jan. 29th! On the other hand, shipped to Azerbaijan Republic and still not there nearly 4 weeks later. Oh well, win some, lose some!

I bough a plane I wanted and when it arrived I found it broken....It is a tool I want but the broken

As stated, the tool I got was broken in shipping. I have sent an email to the seller with no answer. The broken part does not affect the price of the main part since this plane could be sold as one piece only, but, I did bid on the whole piece. It wa...

How can I warn bidders of a possible scam?

On December XX, 2013 a seller XXXXXXX (from Netherlands) sold several lots; I have been watching most of them, but won only one. Paid immediately hoping for a quick delivery, but have not received the items so far, and the seller does not reply to em...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Prices Red in Active Selling

I know what green means! Someone made a bid! And black means no one is paying attention. But what is red?thanks folks, trixie-cat

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller shipped my items in 2 separate boxes but only got one!

i ordered a pair of technics 1210 mk2 worth 2,000 dollars including shipping. the seller shipped it in one box but without the platters and some parts missing.. he told me that he shipped the missing parts in separate boxes..i received the first box ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Refund Changes

Just wondering if anyone else is seeing this on paypal??? Buyer paid for two items without waiting for combined shipping invoice. I went to Paypal to print shipping label then tried to send buyer a refund for the difference in postage and received th...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.