Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

what to do if seller does not honour shipping as stated in auction?

I recently won an auction and seller has decided to cancel transaction because he does not ship to Canada. Before I make any bid, I check to see if ships to Canada. In the auction listing, he does write shipping to canada along with the rate.The item...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I ordered 14 ornaments from a seller and only received 13..

Hi, I ordered 14 ornaments from a seller, the transaction went smoothly, great communication, fast payment, shipped out asap with tracking number. I got the box a week later and was so happy, opened it up and only 13 ornaments were in the box and one...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales reports in Canadian dollars?

I work for a Canadian company that runs an eBay store on eBay.ca. (I'm posting here using my personal account). All our transactions are in Canadian dollars and the invoices we receive from eBay are in Canadian dollars. However, when we view our sale...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

away notification

I am going to be out of the country on vacation and unavailable to ship items. How do I notify potential buyers that if they purchase an item I have listed, they will need to wait until my return for their item to be processed?Thanks in advance.

Where can I get canada post shipping supplies

I have a question that where can I get canada post shipping supplies. Can I print canada shipping label at home? Last time I print, they say I cannot use that, I don't know why!Thank you.

Have a primary shipping address in countries that I don't ship to

Hi everyone. I had a buyer in Australia "buy" a DVD I had listed as Canada/USA only with free shipping to both countries. Since I did not obviously have shipping to Australia on the item I got a request for an invoice with the shipping cost from them...

Buyer from Tel Aviv but shipment to Hamilton Ontario

I just sold an item and in my email it state the buyer shipping address is in Tel Aviv. When I go to my ebay it want me to ship to an address in Hamilton. I know I'm not a newbie, but this has never happened before and not sure is I should ship it to...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! canadian customs question

Question for Canadians buying from the US. I just purchased an item for $550.00 + $20 ship + 76.39 custom/import fee. All the monies were taken from my account as expected. Paypal showing 2 withdrawals ( 1 for the item and 1 for the custom fees) whic...

How it can be listing violation when ebay policy is actual IP law violation?

Listed an item and got Policy violation notice stating that i'm selling ''counterfeit''. Checked description, photos that include brand name and all indicators that it's genuine italian Dali boots. Relisted. Got another policy violation stating ''cou...

Resolved! shipping down

Shipping is down what is the deal? Any answers? See others having issue. Something has changed at the site and it must be screwed up..

Paypal shipping is not working

I have just spent over 40 mins. double checking my settings, clearing stuff out and I have cancelled four postage labels, all for the same package, that I can not seem to get mailed out. I have not had a problem for a while, and this morning it came ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Charge

Can I pay global shipping charge when delivered instead to pay to eBay?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

HI,I looking for my archive file,but unfortunately I can not find anywhere. Could you help me ps?Tx

HI,I looking for my archive file (I think, near my eBay summary list),but unfortunately I can not find anywhere.Could you help me pls?I would like to search of my previously purchased products list .Thank you!Reg,Judit(jszamo)

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

128 feedback and member since 1999 yet paypal funds on hold?

I've seen this question before but not for longtime ebayers. I recently sold something after a several year hiatus and my paypalfunds are on hold for 21 days and this will continue with new sales until I get more feedback, yet I already have 128 feed...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I cancel a transaction without affecting the buyer feedback and the other item paid?

So I listed an item with 2 quantity. The buyer clicked buy it now twice. He did pay right away but for only one of them. I contacted her and she confirmed it was a mistake for the second item. So, when trying to cancel it, following the steps at Reso...

TRS discount

Three months ago, eBay told me my TRS status in the US was at risk. It didn't bother me that much, because I always thought that the discount was given based on my worldwide sales, and I meet ALL the requirements for those. However, three months late...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

increasing the cost during the process of ordering

Does the seller have the right to record the cost of an item $35, and just when the buyer is ordering, increase it abruptly to $150? This was happenned for two times when I was ordering "QUILT DUVET COVER BEDDING SET QUEEN KING 4PC ART SERIES 800TC 1...

Seller said I have a wrong address and cannot print the shipping papers. Address checked and good?

Hi, the seller says she cannot print the shipping label because the address is wrong. I went into my account and the address is perfect. I never I countered this problem before. Could you please fix the problem so that I can receive my item.Thank you...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Is it normal practice for the seller toask for wire transfer to a bank in Poland? He lives in US

Item Seller says there is a buy it now price of $3250. I agreed to it and received an email from "EBay" asking that I send a wire transfer to a bank in Poland. Sounds fishy!!! Sellers name is Please confirm the validity of this transaction!! Jerry Pi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.