Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Sellers Cancelling items

This is the second time I had an item cancelled by the seller. Isnt it a gamble when they place an item up for bid that they may not get what they want? I do not think they should be permitted to do this.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changing a Listing!

Hello everyone. When I shop on ebay it is usually with ebay.ca but occasionally I shop on ebay.com. Two nights ago a came across a listing on ebay.com which I was interested in. The sellers listing stated they would ship to Canada but to message them...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Offer Price??

I'm doing some research on some items.Trying to get a feel for price etc. before I list.There are very few of these items and the ones I found that have sold say" best offer accepted",but I can't seem to find the $ amount. Is it possible?

• 61 replies
  • 0 helpful

A language barrier/ wording lesson learned...

Fellow from China bought a bunch of stamps just over a month ago, never paid for them (have been having lots of problems with buyers from China this last while). Once the automated case(s) got opened after 30 days, I got a message from him for every ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Retrieving a former account from a different IP address

A few years back I was registered as a seller with ID freelanceunlimited since during that time my account became dormant and the need to have my modem changed has resulted in having my IP address changed, is the possibility of having my former accou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

ATTENTION KALVIN STOCK PHOTO GOING BYE BYE

Hey kalvin Can't post on my other thread because well every now and again I can not post anything.. 786936757354 There is one listing ... I have had about 10 auctions or more lose there photos after being listed for 24hrs or more.. here is my issues ...

BLACKMAIL!

I recently sold an item as a seller, and mentioned that the item was BROKEN in three different areas of the listing. I obtained negative feedback saying there was no mention of any items broken? I contacted Ebay they said tough luck, cannot delete ne...

mambership withdrawal

Is there any way to secede from ebay? Please let me know if anybosy know how can I secede from ebay. Thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

paying for a later order but not the shipping

Hi ebayers I bought something fro a seller, it was late, I've been been burned in the past,so now I start the "resolution process" whenever an order is later, well this time the product showed up......extremely late, but nevertheless showed up so I w...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller tell me they have put the wrong price

i have buy something but the seller tell me that they mistake and have put the wrong price so they refund me what i can do with the feedback... i can't put a positive feedback... for me i most put a negative...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Getting to the meat of the situation

OTTAWA - The federal government is threatening "retaliatory measures" against the United States in a dispute over meat-labelling rules that Ottawa and the World Trade Organization consider discriminatory. The U.S. government has announced new regulat...

Nokia Lumia 920 rm-820

Hey all! I am trying to find a North American Nokia Lumia 920 in black and brand new (model rm-820). But so far all the ones I came across were rm-821 International version... The only rm-820 models I found are from a Canadian seller who is not respo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing Trouble

Can sombody tell me why I can't list on my second site on ebay. I have 2 accounts for selling, I can list on .ca and .com on my first site but I can't list on .com on my second just on .ca . Everytime I try and list on my second site it say you have ...

Ask a Question

I noticed for all the listings I view, the area where you click to ask a question of the seller about an item has been removed. Why?

Credits from paypal

I have a $40. credit returned to my Paypal account. How is this credit used by Paypal, and how do know they reduce the cost of my next purchase from EBay?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.