Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

International Selling OR International Rip Off

Well, Canada Post is a true business first place. They sell you international shipping labels on Ground or Surface but they don't have a tracking number that works for them. Yes, when you print the label it comes out with a tracking number but it doe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Opinions: GTC items, most views before they close or just after renews?

Interested in your thoughts (or facts if this is written down somewhere that I didn't find it). I have always operated under the assumption the most views come in the last couple hours before the Good Till Cancelled (GTC) item rolls over, however the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not delivered and past 45 days no answer from seller

I ordered struts from the states to be delivered to canada. After over a month (customs sometimes takes a while) I contacted the seller by email. They replied by asking me to call them long distance at after a specific time(local to them) to talk. I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I provide accurate shipping cost, when unable to enter measurements?

Just went to list an item, when I got to the shipping, I can no longer enter the package dimentions, only the weight. Has anyone else experienced this? I tried several times, same thing. Is this maybe just another "glitch", or is it ebays way to forc...

Resolved! I've stopped listing items because I can't get the shipping to United Stated calculator to work.

The shipping calculator for the existing selling items to the states was working for these items but they too are now only calculating for Canada. I have rechecked the "revise your listing" for all the proper check marks and still not working. I know...

May 22nd Weekly Board Hour

Hi everyone, The gang's all here today - Rodney, Bryan, Raphael & myself. We'll be available at the top of the hour to answer your questions - hang tight!

I have a bid placed on two identical items from the same seller. I thought I was placing my bid on only one item. I would like to cancel one

I am not sure how it happened but I placed a bid on two identical items from the same seller. I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else? I do not require two of the same item and I am hoping the seller may be courteous enough to realize my ...

Resolved! I have place a max bid on item and am the highest bidder. Why am I getting from ebay asking to bid and not to miss out?

I am the highest bidder on an item and have also indicated a maximum bid. I have just received an email from Ebay telling me not to miss and and to place a bid. It is my understanding that if someone places a higher bid than me, my bid will be raised...

NAFTA and eBay

Hi all, I'm sure someone here can clarify my understanding. I had always understood that if you purchased something from the U.S.A which was made in the U.S.A and brought it into Canada, NAFTA provisions that you do not have to pay import duties and ...

eBay SELLER'S USER ID not on shipping labels

IT WOULD BE GREAT, if the sellers would "HAVE TO PUT THEIR eBay USER ID" on the shipping label, so that I could know what the item IS [before opening it], in case there is a PROBLEM with the product or order, and I need to mail it back using "RETURN ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do about shipping to a country I stated I would not ship to but they won my auction?

I have a buyer who won 2 of my auctions. It stated that I would only ship to the USA and Canada. It also spelled out in the description that I will not send the item internationally because of the outrageous shipping costs. I didn't give any shipping...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't get "fix" for expedited packages to work, Help please

I have spend half the morning trying to get the expedited package label to the US to work. It was very hard to change the "hidden" word for ShowBlock, and when I finally did it, it didn't work. I also tried using the youtube version, but couldn't get...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Global Shipping Program information showing on eBay.ca

In a search report one finds the following wording Customs services and international tracking provided In a listing the following is indicated No additional import charges at delivery! This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program an...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

watchers

Anyone else notice their watcher have dissapeared. I had 22, 18, 14 etc. people watching my items , then overnight down to 0. I understand watchers come and go, but all of a sudden , none?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay doesnt let me put a picture for my item

Dear eBay i have an issue with posting pictures for my items that i want to sell it doesn't let me put a picture i don't know why please help sincerely JMbusiness

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I cancel a bid? I can't contact with the seller now.

The following is my details, i cannot get any information on seller. Hello, I'm a college student in canada. I need a chemistry book, so I made a bid for your book. You know i received a call from my classmate when i was bidding your book, and to be ...

Being charged in Bulk Listing but not in separate listing.

I have 150free listings a month with the basic store. The bulk lister charges me where as listing individual items does not. I have tried everything in the bulk program. I have no extras on there that would charge me extra. Its a problem with the bul...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.