item not delivered and past 45 days no answer from seller

I ordered struts from the states to be delivered to canada.

After over a month (customs sometimes takes a while) I contacted the seller by email.  They replied by asking me to call them long distance at after a specific time(local to them) to talk.

I was unable to do so  due to my work schedule for two days, but when I was a gentleman answered who then told me my package was returned as non delivered. I had no notice left or any other method of notification from UPS. He said this happens once in a while and that they would refund my money so I could re order them, which I wanted to do, and still do. Then nothing. I sent further emails and still nothing.  It is almost 3 months later and they have my money and  have not fulfilled their part.

am I out my money?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

item not delivered and past 45 days no answer from seller

Paypal buyer protection is for 45 days only.. So you won't be getting any help from Paypal.

Did you use your credit card to pay? If you did, call the 1-800 number on the back and issue a chargeback for the amount. At this point that looks like your best option.

In the future, open a dispute ~42days. Even if you are planning on waiting the extra time.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply