Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Archiving active items I'm no longer bidding on

Last couple of weeks if I click box next to an active item that I no longer want to bid on, an "Archive" button appears next to "Add note" and "Add to list". If I click it, the item I no longer want to bid on disappears from my active bidding list. T...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The winner of my auction is requesting questionable shipping practices. Should I cancel my transaction?

Just made my first sale... almost, and the buyer is asking me to put a lower value on the item for customs declaration. At first I thought nothing of it and said I'd see if it would conflict with the insured amount. From what I understand I can't put...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Positive Buyer experiences with the new global shipping program?

Hello all, I am new to the boards but have been a buyer on ebay for over 10 years. I've noticed many items for sale in the US are using the new global shipping program. I'm quite leary about it and haven't found any positive info from Canadian buyers...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Try to contact seller about the description of an item and do not get a response.

There is a listing on ebay where the description does not match the photo. The member has a 90%+ rating. I have now sent 2 emails for clarification, but have not had any reply. I even mentioned that I would purchase the item, but still no response / ...

Resolved! the buyer does not want to to receive the second parcel, and open not received item case

HELP,PLEASE ! I sent two parcels with tracking number to the buyer from America . One he received. The second parcel, he does not get. On the web-site of USPS.COM is written twice: // Notice Left // with number of the same post office, where he recei...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! As a buyer: Is it OK to try to "negotiate" with American sellers if you would like to get the cheapest shipping option available ?

Many times I passed over making bids on pulps or other magazines when the ( usually American ) seller quotes $50 for shipping in a box about 2.6 kilograms ( sometimes I'd ask them if they could ship the merchandise in two or more envelopes for cheape...

It is past the 45 days and I have not received my items. I have contacted the seller and have not heard back. What do I do?

I bought many items from a person on ebay. I didn't receive my purchase at all. It was taking longer than usual, so I contacted the seller and they told me that it can sometimes to a little longer, but it should be here soon. Now, I'm past the 45 day...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do about seller harassment?

I had bought a cell phone on eBay from a seller on January 15. When it was delivered, it was locked (advertised as unlocked), and the battery was tampered with. I opened a dispute through PayPal, and was awarded 100% refund since the seller did not r...

PayPal Overcharges Canadian eBay Sellers for Postage Labels

By Ina Steiner EcommerceBytes.com April 23, 2013 Not only are eBay sellers in Canada dealing with postal changes, they've also reported they've been overcharged for postage when using PayPal to print their shipping labels. eBay confirmed the billing ...

Charging for Local Pick-Up

Put a couple of items from a Winnipeg Seller on my Watch List & they charge a dollar an item for local pick-up. I really don't really mind paying the dollar if i really want the item but c'mon. I've never seen this previously. Doing a local pick up i...

Ebay Silver Prices

I am wondering why Ebay Silver prices for a one ounce silver bar is over 40$ plus shipping, when the price of silver is around 22$ an ounce? Why would anyone pay that much for silver?

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to disable sending invoice automatically?

when an item posting ends, ebay will automatically send the invoice automatically. the shipping fee included that is calculated using canada post rate calculator isn't always exact because fuel surcharge isn't included in the calculation. for example...

why the seller didn't reply my message?

i bought catalytic converter on 1-stop22 but my problem that i bought it is different than the picture it does not fit on my car so i return it them but it didn't reply on me .

Resolved! How to alert eBay Buyers about one fraudulent seller?

I recently purchased this fake pandora bead for a seller, who claimed it to be authentic. I approached the seller and she said she must have been fooled by someone else. She wanted me to mail the bead back and would refund me later. I have mailed it ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I inform e-bay when a problem has been resolved -- or do I?

I purchased an item -- before I received the item, the seller was removed from e-bay ( I had not complained) -- but the seller contacted me and asked me to be patient. A few days later than I would have normally expected, an equivalent item arrived -...

Unable to do Tracked Packet label on Paypal

I have been trying to do a label for a tracked packet this morning, but I keep getting a "wrong dimensions" message. The package is 24 cm x 22 cm x 19 cm. The maximum allowed is 90 cm, so I am within that. Anyone else having the same problem?

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Items with my bid no longer appearing in my Activity file. What happened to them?

I placed a bid on two items from the same seller. The auction was to end in 4 days from today. I checked my Bids file to see if I was still the highest bidder and both items are no longer showing up at all. What happened to them? Were they removed by...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Отказ от товара

Добрый день.Я оплатил товар полностью,и в течении часа написал продавцу письмо об отказе на покупку(время отправки Apr-23-13 11:55:45 PDT).Продавец мне ответил Apr-23-13 18:15:29 PDT,что товар уже отправлен и не может ни чего сделать,прикрепил фото,н...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another Promotion - April 20 - 29

Invited sellers who list in the Auction-style or Auction-style with Buy It Now format http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/2013/04_20.html

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

April 24th Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Welcome to the April 24th edition of the Weekly Board Hour. Joining me today are Rodney (Country Co-Manager and Director of Product Management), and Bryan.ca (Country Product Manager). Post your questions or comments, we'll st...

PROVINCIAL SALES TAX

i somehow missed BC recently revising their provincial tax. Do i charge the same and were there changes elsewhere? Thanks in advance, tm.

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.