Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Why aren't people able to see what shipping is gonna Cost on my Auctions

I put what postal service and when I do search on the product I can see the shipping Cost below the product And despite me putting all the info on my auction for them to Find the shipping info them self people still insist on Pestering me about what ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer picked up new dvd player ( local pickup) wants to return it over playback issue, wants Paypal refund first, is this exact way to go?

The buyer said the product won't play a certain type of file that I ( after performing tests on another player of the same brand ) stated WOULD play in the item description. So he wants to meet locally to give it back, but first wants the price he pa...

Help Identifying This Mask Please

Put the question out on the .com side also. One felt it was a Softball Catchers Mask. Nice item, Date Stamped 1948 on the strap. Not sure if it is worth anything.

Opening as case without panicking the seller into refunding?

Situation: An item is slow arriving. I am willing to wait since I know certain shipments can take a long time. But, we are approaching the 45 day deadline. So, I want to log the item, just for the record, in case it truly never does arrive or if ther...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

What happened to the size and colour options to refine a search?

They used to be listed on the left of the main page. Several options would be shown to refine a search, i.e., colour, size (clothing or shoe), etc. They are no longer there and I've tried customizing and restoring defaults. They used to be there but ...

eBay Profits Keep Going UP !

Time of the year to report quarterly earnings. Revenues UP, Profits UP "....The company's Marketplaces business also delivered strong first quarter performance with revenue increasing 13% to $2.0 billion. Marketplaces gained 3.9 million active users ...

Looking for certain parts

Looking for a 2001 Lincoln LSE windshield with heated wiper blade and rain sensor. Also looking for front grille, console vent plate,also looking for a driver side door handle insert. I may have other items to fix up my Lincoln Lse 5 spped manual. ho...

MC015 Loss prevention email and issues with item that finally arrived

I got an email from ebay saying that I should create a dispute and escalate it to a claim asap as an item I had purchased had been removed and they were worried about fraud issues. I did that and the item arrived a week later BUT it was not as descri...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

50 More Free Listings in April if You Do Not Have a Store

From the Announcement page on eBay.com (nothing yet on eBay.ca but the same policies apply): Starting today—for sellers without an eBay Stores subscription—your 50 FREE listings* per month can be Auction-style or fixed price. You pay a final value fe...

Unauthorized transaction = theft

Hi Last week a buyer purchased two items from me with "buy now". They paid right away, I printed the shipping label through PayPal and shipped the same day via Light Packet USA. I did not communicate with the buyer prior to sale, and sent my customar...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

How is a seller able to advertise an item at a different price than they are actually selling it at?

How can a seller put a price on an item of $1.99 but when the color of the item is filled the price changes to $8.79. Luckily I noticed before hitting the purchase button! When seller was asked about this they stated the $1.99 price was for a gift bo...

Sellers saturating a category

Hi, I am wondering if there is some way to eliminate a specific sellers items from appearing in my searches? I have browsed the same category for electronic items for years and purchased many items. Awhile back a seller listed over 10 thousand of the...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

When I win an auction and the seller after 3 weeks gives me a refund, is this the proper way?

After telling me many excuses for not shipping the goods after 3 weeks the seller finally decides to refund my purchase price but when I look at its selling history, I can see that auctions were won after me and the shipping was done. Is this pratice...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Outbid on an item.Used Buy It Now to purchase elsewhere.Now a bid cancellation makes me highest bidder on item i no longer need,what do i do

I placed my bid on the auction item in good faith as usual. When i was outbid, i assumed that i would not win the auction, went ahead and purchased the item directly from a different seller. i have a clean record on eBay and want to keep it that way....

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

why my account get blocked?!

i bid some items and i looks have some problem(always say some one alse is higher than me and show lots of my name on the bit list), i think it may because of my interenet is not very well. also today is my first use ebay, so im not very sure is that...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I have placed a bid on an item and now I see that all the items on a sellers site have the same description, even completely different items

I have placed a bid on a ring and am the highest bidder. Now I see that all of the rings on this site, not only look like fashion jewellery, but the descriptions are all the same. Even on completely different items. I wish to retract my bid, But cann...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I choose the shipping option while buying?

I see an item I'm interested in that has two shipping options listed, one much more expensive than the other. How do I go about selecting the option I want, which is the less expensive one? Is it that once I buy the item, I will be offered to choose ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

BMO Chief Economist Predicts Canadian Dollar to Fall to 90 Cents U.S.

BMO Chief Economist Predicts Canadian Dollar to Stay Close to Parity Through 2013, but Fall to 90 Cents U.S. in Five Years - In the short term, slightly softer Canadian dollar to stay close to parity as improved U.S. momentum spreads north - Now is t...

My wife is makig me buy a church .... LOL

Seriously my wife is really making me put an offer on a church that she wants me to gut and reno to turn into a house ... It is in the town I grew up in Larder Lake which is a very nice community surrounded by lake ... I feel wierd buying a church to...

Resolved! International Shipping Question

I typically only ship to Canada and the USA, and I always ship with a tracking number. My auction says as much. I just had a gentleman from India bid on my auction and THEN ask me how much it would cost to ship. Tracking to India is $250.50, and that...

Need help with a Sale

I created a sale for over 1000 of my listings and received an email informing me my sale has been created and is active but in reality there are only about 10 items that have been discounted and have the sale sign. 99% of the others dont.Any suggesti...

Suspicious buyers with 100% feedback

Hi all just started selling a few items on ebay and have a few questions .I have had a buyer win my listing .They imediatley paid to my paypal acct witch is now completed but pending.The thing that gives me a red flag is this buyer said send it to my...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

paypal completed transaction and completed but funds not available

On my paypal acct sometimes when a buyer pays for my item it shows as paid and available right away yet other times it shows paid but funds being held for 21 days.wondering why sometimes on the same day one person pays and it available yet another do...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.