Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Seller sent wrong item, wants me to pay to get the right one.

I was sent the wrong item by a seller, which was extremely late arriving. I contacted them, and then they spent a week getting me to take a variety of increasingly detailed photos of the item and shipping envelope, so that at this point the window fo...

I bought an item and more than 10 more available and now seller says he should have item in by next week.

I bought an item that was one of 10. I got an email stating that the item was shipped and now I recieved an email from the buyer stating: "But we're sorry to inform you that:This item is currently out of stock, and the next shipment will be here in n...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Port strike looms as talks break down

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) A strike at container ports from Boston to Houston appears more likely after talks broke down Tuesday, leaving businesses worried about a crippling shutdown set to start in less than two weeks. The strike involves 14,500 dock work...

Meet Arthur Porter at the centre of one of Canada's biggest health scandals

When Arthur T. Porter blew into Montreal to run the McGill University Health Centre in 2004, a well-spoken, deal-making whirlwind touched down on the city. The oncologist deftly worked the city’s cocktail party circuit, forging close ties with some o...

Watching as the world burns (peace on earth?)

Whoever or whatever is responsible for the human condition is delivering the usual abundant lumps of coal to the world this year. Humanity is yet again awash in injustice and oppression, much of which, as always, we are helpless to end or can’t be bo...

Please give: Here's where, and why

Canadians are among the most generous people in the world. About 24 million of us annually donate to charities. In 2010, according to Statistics Canada, we gave an average of $446 each. But let’s not congratulate ourselves too much – the Americans be...

Resolved! I purchased from a Canadian seller on Dec,3/12 but haven't received my items.The seller has not responded to my question regarding a time.

I was hoping to have my items in time for Chistmas .I am very distressed by this .There is a timeframe that extends to Dec.31st. but honestly ,how long does it take from Alberta to BC.?What now?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Media manipulation

http://www.medialens.org/alerts/07/070502_putting_virginia_tech.php Read section The cost of doing business Why would mainstream media choose to make a sensation over one tragedy and completely disregard another bigger one ? In my opinion independent...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ocean fertilization experiment alarms marine scientists

A group that did an unsanctioned experiment off the coast of British Columbia, fertilizing a vast expanse of ocean with iron sulphate, is struggling to justify its project in the face of withering attacks from the scientific community. In a press con...

Canada Post has a sense of humour ! :-p

Oh those wild and crazy part animals at Canada Post. I just received a red final notice card saying there is a parcel for me to pick up. This is the final notice card I never received the original. And this card says that they will hold the item unti...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I find out how long my" bidding restrictions" are ?

I was having problems with my paypal account. 2 people got tired of waiting to get paid and cancelled my order, so now my bidding is restricted. I never received notification, via e-mail, as to how long I have to wait before I am able to use Ebay aga...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does eBay still allow multiple seller accounts that interact and dilute negative feedbacks?

Sellers still use multiple account to resell defective & counterfeit products, to maintain their 98% feedback. eBay is still allowing this while banning those whom report such unethical business practices. Do not tolerate these eBay practices anymore...

I had a seller cancel my bid for no reason and the item sold for much less than I had bid. I met all the requirements. How can he do that??

I had bid on a book for my collection. With 30 minutes left my bid was canceled and someone else was a high bidder. My bid was much higher. When I tried to rebid, I got an automated response to say that I was blocked. I don't know why and had bid in ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't i open a case for a non-paying bidder?

I recently sold an item of mine on the 15th of December, and about 2 days after, i tried to cancel the transaction after recieving a better offer from another buyer. The buyer who won the auction declined my request to do so, as a result i just stuck...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

London Chippewa protest 401 and Wellington Road

First Nations rally expected to close major London road Wednesday Nearly 1,000 people are expected to take part in a peaceful rally that aims to raise awareness about issues that affect First Nations communities and shut down major roads in London We...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

may i withdraw a bid on an article still under bidding...i misread the size of the article and if someone puts in another bid before closin

i am bidding on a hermes shawl now and will stand by my present bid but if someone bids higher i would like to withdraw my higher bid...i missread the size of the article...shawls are usually larger than this one and this is barely more than a scarf ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.