Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

removing high bidder

I have something for sale on ebay and the high bidder contacted me and requested that I remove his bid.How do i do this and if I do does the rest of the bids stay intact and the second highest now become the high bidder?thanks

Changes to Selling Manager Pro column layout

I use ebay.ca to list and Selling Manager Pro. Recently, ebay.ca implemented the changes to the columns as was done on ebay.com. The new format for listings (Active, Sold, Unsold) is very wide and not compact like the old format. The new format takes...

can't get a shipping amount!

I won an auction yesterday and I want to pay for my item but I can't seem to get a shipping price. Any ideas?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

list in CND $$$

Hi, my auctions all show up in USD, but I want that price showing up in CND..............so if the auction says $12.95USD , I want it to list $12.95CND how can I change this thanks duane

Where Does eBay.ca Get Its Numbers ?

On top of the Discussion Boards Summary page, eBay.ca offers a summary as follows: Buying and Selling on eBay Seller Central | Seller Listing Tools | eBay Stores | Buyer Central | eBay Motors 1,381 Subjects (threads) 17,886 Posts eBay Café Canada Tow...

offer

a seller has a listing with a buy now price . has been listed for awhile. is it against ebay rules to contact this seller and make him an offer ?

Ebay won't let me pay :Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long

"Secure Connection Failed An error occurred during a connection to marketplaceadvisor.channeladvisor.com.SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)" Is this a paypal issue? I know it ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New trend?

I am selling the same product with the same descriptions for three years and my DSR for description was always high, now since I offer free shipping for most of my listings my DSR for item description went down below standard, is this another way for...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Change is good but not this one.

Don't like the new format,so it's back to reading books. Humm, that can't be all that bad. Thank you Ebay.

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

groups, not

Why this message after I set up a group? Error You do not have permission to access this group now; if you think this is an error, please contact the group leader.

Search function?

Is there a way to search the new forums? I don't see a link...am I just not looking in the right place?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need help filing a claim.

Hi,everyone , after I contacted the seller for some beads I have not received after a month He agreed to give me a refund , only when I try to put the claim through the resolution centre using the ID number a message came up telling me that I already...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

With all the problems ...

With all the programming and systems issues eBay has and the number of things that just plain don't work properly on this site I am seriously questioning - why are resources being spent on frilly stuff like discussion board re-design? I see no point ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

My websites got hacked through WordPress

A heads up if you run blogs - last night I was doing some programming and found that all my websites under one hosting account were quietly hacked. Websites were functioning normally, but most PHP scripts had injected worm on first line. When doing s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

i have a book of....

matches with princess diana and princes charles on it, I know there is a red one and a blue one. I have the red one, I was just wondering if anyone knew how much it is worth

Resolved! Error sorting in new forums

I was in the Seller Central forum and noticed that Topic and Last Post column headers have blue hyperlink text. I assume that this is for sorting. When I clicked on them I got an error page. Is this normal or broken?

Accepting credit/debit cards

I found out we are loosing some sales, because PayPal refuses to process certain credit cards. One customer told me their credit card is fine, but PayPal says it cannot be used for payment. Turns out this customer had PayPal acct. before but refused ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Setting up your Profile in the New Community

Hi Everyone - You may have noticed that Avatars were not carried over with the upgrade. This is because they are no longer linked to your My World profile. If you would like to have an Avatar image, set your signature or change your content subscript...

First post lol

Will all the current forums be removed and just one generic forums replace them or will the current forums stay but simply redesigned?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for a tax break

Hi everyone Ive had horrible luck with book keepers/accountants so far... One was a referral and one was from the yellow pages Can anyone refer a good book keeper/ accountant that is actively looking to work with someone online..pref with ebay sales ...

OT: Emi was named to the Skate Canada - Sask Competitive Development Team

Hi All, Just wanted to share the exciting news that Emi received yesterday in the mail! She has been named to the Skate Canada - Saskatchewan Competitive Development Team. I don't know who was more excited after the letter was read....Emi or her twin...

Rubber eChecks

eChecks via Paypal. Three have bounced now in 14 days. One buyer that I called upon follow up, paid by Visa over the phone and apologized. Two others will not respond. All three, I shipped their items and left pos. feedback right away as usual. The t...

Welcome to Seller Listing Tools!

Hi! With more and more sellers using tools to manage their eBay activities, we thought it was time to dedicate a board to listing tools discussions. We are lucky to have the support of 3 new pinks, specialized in liting tools! They will do their very...

Can Anyone Explain Search Results?

I list the majority of things in just a few categories. When, just to see what came up, I did a "best match" search this morning using just the top level search parameter (manufacturer name only, rather than manufacturer, SKU number, and item name) a...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fourth Lost Shipment in a Week

I just completed my fourth refund in the past week to a buyer whose shipment (his was air-mailed 28 February to Wisconsin, for pity's sake. I could have walked it there by now) has not yet arrived. Luckily, all but one of these were small, low-cost s...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Here's what eBay has to say about suddenly poor sales

I used to sell up to $1,000 USD/wk or so of sales here on eBay EVERY week. Then 2 yrs. the recession came and sales dropped by approx. $300-500/wk with the occasional regular wee. Then... suddenly this year my sales have gone down to $120-300/wk appr...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is happening to the Canadian Powerseller board?

I can not get on this site without going through hoops. When I click the powerseller logo, I get sent to the powersellers portal as a new powerseller, I been a powerseller for the last 4 years, and then I have to log onto the US site. Anyone else hav...

oldmoney7

Has anyone ever got this bidder, some crazy person who ask if they could combined S&H over a week for 1 S&H cost. I said no, it combined over 1- 2 days. Well, I got a belly full of how I never say feel better, and how I am sitting on behind not doing...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.