eBay Shipping Supplies Coupon

Today I received my shipping coupon, I went to use it as normal and got an error that the coupon code is wrong!

Does anyone else have this issue???

Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Re: eBay Shipping Supplies Coupon

Just a note that no counter response to poor feedback doesn't necessarily mean they don't respond.

Two times in the last couple years, they've shorted me, forgotten one of the items I've purchased. In both situations, they responded very quickly to my message that some had been forgotten and shipped the missing stuff. (I did not leave negative feedback, I contacted them via messaging)

Message 21 of 45
latest reply

So far I have been very happy with my purchases, no problem with quality. In the beginning shipping was slow, but now it is very quick. I would just like smaller quantities, we don't all sell that many items.

Message 22 of 45
latest reply

The last time I ordered shipping supplies my order was here in two days.  How is that possible unless they're shipping from a Canadian hub?

Message 23 of 45
latest reply

@ricarmic 

I've had no issues in the past. Same feeling on the selection. Wish it was better. Just thinking, if they were to add some comment on the neg's/neutrals it might make other interested shoppers know that they are pro-active and willing to make things right.

-Lotz

Message 24 of 45
latest reply

Hi Lotz! I'm actually kind of surprised that they don't respond to them at all, based on how well they respond otherwise.

It might be because they've got a "captive" audience, I'd be interested to know how many sales they make that aren't a result of our "free" coupons.....
Message 25 of 45
latest reply

Anyone want to chime in where I specifically look to find my quarterly coupon.

For some strange reason, I can't seem to find any link this time.

Message 26 of 45
latest reply

@imbuzzy 

The only place I can locate for this quarter was my personal email. Believe in the past it also showed up in your eBay email box.

-Lotz

Message 27 of 45
latest reply

I have never received an email notification regarding coupons - never.

I just checked my communications preferences and all of my notifications are set to "real time".

I have always used a link that appears at the top of a page somewhere.

I can't seem to find it this time.

Message 28 of 45
latest reply

I receive mine via email,

however you can see them from the "my eBay"  "summary" page, they are listed at the top

Message 29 of 45
latest reply

I have been staring at the store for a good 15 minutes and I still can't decide what to use my $35 coupon for.

I ordered these (9" x 11.5" polymailers x 100 - https://www.ebay.ca/itm/372693161799) last year and I have used up less than 20 of them. I'm not sure about spending $2.38 on another 100 pack just so that they could collect dust...

I'd have gotten the big round $23.71 stickers if they didn't say "ebay" on them... can't exactly leave those in the playroom for the visiting kids at work. They'd have been perfect for the kiddos to doodle on if they were blank lol. 

tyler@ebaywill there be any other items added to the eBay supplies store before the end of the month or are we stuck with the limited selection? Or would the supplies store consider breaking these down to smaller quantity? For example, the ebay tape (https://www.ebay.ca/itm/372646699302) could be useful, except it doesn't make sense for me to spend an extra $10 on 12 rolls of tape ($45) when I only use about 3 rolls of dollar store tape a year. If it's 6 rolls pack for $30 for example, I'd have happily used my coupon for them.

My other question is, is the coupon tied to my account? Can another user use my coupon code? If so, I'm hoping to give away my $35 coupon code for $5... money_mouth

Message 30 of 45
latest reply

Exactly the same type of spiel I go through each time I have a coupon to spend.  Well said.

Message 31 of 45
latest reply

@sylviebee wrote:

Exactly the same type of spiel I go through each time I have a coupon to spend.  Well said.

I agree also. I have tried to sell some of my overload without success. I have more envelopes than I will ever use.

Message 32 of 45
latest reply

I wonder if we have a us shipping address. Could we use our coupon in the .com store and mail there?
Message 33 of 45
latest reply

I believe they are shipping from Vaughan, just north of the Toronto proper border. I think. Maybe.
Message 34 of 45
latest reply

I've been lucky, I've had relatives packing/moving so I've been buying the ebay tissue paper for them to use!!!

Message 35 of 45
latest reply

The coupon code appears under "My Ebay.... summary"  Above the watched items list is your coupons list.

https://www.ebay.ca/myb/Summary

Message 36 of 45
latest reply

I received my shipping supplies coupon today.  I have never been able to use these coupons.  The link eBay provides to the Canada shipping supply store has no listings:  eBay.ca Shipping Supplies Store

I wonder if it's because I sell on eBay.com from Canada.  I once called eBay about it and they were of no help whatsoever.  Anyone else have this issue?

Message 37 of 45
latest reply

I see supplies in that store.  It doesn't matter where you list but you have to search  on .ca and you have to be searching with a Canadian location. If you go into a listing and click on the shipping tab, is your shipping location in Canada with your postal code?

Message 38 of 45
latest reply

I have a basic store (250 items). Can anyone tell me how much my coupon is worth? Thanks!

I’ve never used a coupon yet. Never found anything that I couldn’t buy cheaper locally.
Message 39 of 45
latest reply

@msmaggie060 wrote:
I have a basic store (250 items). Can anyone tell me how much my coupon is worth?

Basic $35 / Premium $70 / Anchor $105

https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/selling/ebay-stores.html

Message 40 of 45
latest reply