eBay Shipping Supplies Coupon

Today I received my shipping coupon, I went to use it as normal and got an error that the coupon code is wrong!

Does anyone else have this issue???

Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

Please.                                     Use.                                  Your.                                Coupon.

You are paying for it, albeit indirectly but, don't let it go to waste. Use it. 

Message 41 of 45
latest reply

@ypdc_dennis wrote:

@msmaggie060 wrote:
I have a basic store (250 items). Can anyone tell me how much my coupon is worth?

Basic $35 / Premium $70 / Anchor $105

https://pages.ebay.ca/seller-centre/selling/ebay-stores.html

Just as a note, it depends on where your store is located. Because my store is on .COM, my anchor store amount is $210 $C, if your store happens to be on .COM your amounts will be higher.  (as are the fees because we're paying in US$ for the store, but the coupon is converted to $C)

If you go to the "my ebay tab" (hover over it) and click on "summary" it will show you your coupon and the amount....

Message 42 of 45
latest reply

YES, same here. I've had a store subscription for almost a year and have not received any coupons and yet they keep mentioning it in the ebay podcast. I was looking forward to order  FREE ebay shipping supplies with the coupon.

Message 43 of 45
latest reply

Have you checked under coupons at the top of this page...

https://www.ebay.ca/myb/Summary

Message 44 of 45
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 45 of 45
latest reply