Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

deadbeat buyers

After going through my account history I've found that about every fourth transaction is a non paying bidder. What the hell eBay? You really need to come up with better checks and balances here. The last NPB has bid on and payed for nearly 18 items s...

Defect rate confusion.

How long does a defect stay on your dashboard. I have 2 defects showing. One from November last year and one from last week. Both of them were from international buyers. Brazil and Mexico. Both buyers opened a case enquiring where their item was. I r...

import charges

These import charges are killing my purchasing power. I refuse to buy from any seller who has import charges in their listings. To me, this is a bogus money grab on behalf of ebay. Shipping is already too high - this is over the top!

New store owner: How to add a logo?

Hi, I just subscribed to an ebay store and want to add a custom logo.How does this work?Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

linking paypal to ebay, multiple purchase problems

Hello Fellow SellersI have an issue that seems to be cropping up a lot. I just noticed when I went to pay for something that there's this huge attractive blue button that says it will be so much easier and faster to link your ebay account to your pay...

OMG..............

was there a full moon last night? I woke up to find I had sold six items more than I have sold collectively in the past weeks. Pardon me while I pick myself up off the floor.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should some of the product need age verification?

Should some of the product need to verify the age before selling out? Such as laser pointers. EBAY and the sellers shall verify the buyers age and a bit of background checkup (if able since all the product getting better on EBAY!) before actual get t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer says she can't pay because of PayPal issues... HELP

Hey guys! I listed a laptop recently and it sold earlier today. However, buyer didn't pay. I wrote to her asking if she changed her mind (since by experience when buyers don't pay right away they rarely do pay at all). She wrote back saying she's hav...

Dissapearing items from purchase history

Items are disappearing from my purchase history...I contacted eBay support, and they confirmed this is a problem on their end..the problem is, if they don't fix this, items that I purchased and are gone, I can no longer leave feedback for items purch...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

2 ebay accounts at the same time

I intiated & successfuly won my bid under the 1st account, then forgot what account that was. I opened a 2nd account under my name, Now it won't let me pay for the item I won, since it's under the 1st account I tried to get access to a chat spot with...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

will not ship your items

Hi All, Just wanted to post a quick note warning against buying anything from this user. I had won an item on May 10th, and never received the item, I had to open a claim through paypal and then had to escalate the claim. This person didn't even have...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback extorsion: Why is eBay not helping us?

Recently, we have received a string of negative feedbacks uncalled for. In two of those cases, the buyer blatantly made a feedback extorsion attempt, asking us for a full refund onlya few days after their international order had been shipped via regu...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Best Offer Abuse.

I had this happen more than a few times this year. Buyer Purchased same item Multiple times with make an offer, each time lowering their offer to find the acceptance threshold , At which time they then Paid for the lowest one. I did a "report buyer" ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

A buyer is asking for a refund saying the size is incorrect, but it was listed correct

Buyer is asking for refund as he searched in ebay search engine for an XL version of the item I was selling and my listing came up. however the item I sold him is a small, I listed it as small in the item details and physically stated it was small in...

How long does a customer have to pay for an item?

I won an item at 9pm last night but was at the lake. I just came on to see if I won my item and to pay and found the seller already sent me a message saying they're going to relist! That's UNBELIEVABLE to me. It's summer, it's the weekend, I have 100...

Resolved! delisting an item that already has bids???

I am only an ebay buyer on rare occasions--never been a seller, so I am not so familiar with the rules. I bid on an item; then the seller delisted it and immediately relisted it at a higher starting bid. Doesn't quite seem fair to me after I already ...

who sees my id?

How hidden am I?  Who sees my ID on ebay?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I chose the wrong shipping method, bid is almost over, can i change it?

I am selling a phone in ebay and i chose the wrong shipping method, the shipping method i chose has no tracking. My bid has 15 hours left, someone bid already, can i change my shipping method?I want a shipping method with tracking for my own safety a...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is eBay a sinking ship....

Hi everyone! I'm a small fish. A few sales a week for the last two years or so... However, june and july (no sale so far in july...) have been horrible. I tought it might just be me, so i checked out the Sellers discussion board on eBay.com.... I inv...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.