Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

For local pickup, is it good enough to just get a signature from the buyer as proof they have received the product ?

For local pickup/delivery, I am assuming it is a good idea to ask the buyer to sign some paper as proof the seller has indeed given them their bought item ? I feel slightly reluctant to do this even though its a safeguard.

How can I filter certain sellers from my eBay search results and generally browsing eBay listings?

How can I filter certain sellers from my eBay search results and generally browsing eBay listings? When I'm logged into eBay of course. The other day I came across a dozen or so listings by the same seller. I had already looked at their rating days b...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how can i contact the person seller that i buy from him a t con but is not the same as mine and he tell me that return together with mine

To whom it may concern: I would like to know if how can I contact the person whom I ordered a part of my TV. He send me a wrong piece and when I informed him he told me to send back the said piece together with the broken part that I was about to rep...

How do I contact a seller if I keep getting an error message?

I am Canadian, trying to purchase an item listed by an American seller, who states in their ad "Contact me if you are a Canadian buyer and we'll figure out the shipping costs as it will be different than the below." Every time I try, I get "We're sor...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Light Packet in Canada Post shipping calculator

I'm pleased to be able to report that Light Packet now appears as a shipping option in the Canada Post Find-a-Rate calculator. It was missing from the site when the new postal rates were announced in January. I complained at the time...nothing was do...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay has me listed as selling two ipads. I have only sold one.

Ebay has me listed as selling two ipads. I have only sold one. I called them yesterday and they said this was resolved but it's not. Under fees that I owe for selling the ipad they have it down as 50.00 - I am now wondering if this is for (2 ipads) s...

Ebay listing fees and commission charges?

I'm a new seller. Do I need to pay $2 for each item I list? Aren't 50 listings/mnth free? Why do I see a $20 fee for the 10 listings I currently have up? I understand there are commission charges after an item is sold, but do I really need to pay "li...

Left out of promotions 3 times

Has anybody had this problem, I have been left out of the last 3 promotions, I phoned Ebay this morning and they could't see way either. I have a standard rating and I checked to see if my promotion was unchecked and it wasn't

Is there a way to recover final value fee on an item which was returned as undeliverable?

I sent a parcel to a buyer at the paypal address provided and the tracking indicates that the item is being returned as undeliverable because the buyer moved to a new state. There had been no communication from the buyer to two emails indicating 1) t...

Trying to figure out the 6 digit code to use when filing self employment of ebay sales in the North American Industry Classification System.

I've searched the forums trying to find out the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Canada 2012 6 digit code when filing my self employment taxes. Am I correct to assume that what we do is this one? Non-Store Retailers 454110Electro...

Seller suggest different deal by email but I don't want that. So I want to cancel that but seller not response.

Hi. I have bought this 330897253163. And after 1 day, seller sent this email Hi Thanks for purchasing the item. I am now sending you the shipping details. Since most buyers do not want to wait for a long time to get the stuff by mail, we now offer do...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't list my old British Sudan stamps!

I went to relist some old British Sudan stamps and was not allowed to. I checked on the .com site and found: http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Stamp-Collectors/No-More-Cuban/5200144218 Also no longer allowed are stamps from: Burma (Myanmar) Cuba Iran ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I made a purchase the item is not what I feelis right, I tried to contact the sellers twice but didnt get an answer.I contacted paypal to ge

I received an e-mail from Paypal that the seller is refusing to refund . I tried to contact the seller if they will give me another item for the price as the item is not what I thought,but they have not replied to my 2 e-mails, I want this problem to...

Buyer trying to haggle price after sale

Hi all, I had a buyer ask a question about an auction item (with a "Buy Now" option) on April 9th. It was a question asking whether my item would fit her. I politely went through the sizing information that is clearly explained in several places thro...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

i bought short and the money was taken from my credit card but then i got an email saying they were not paid for . what do i do ?

i paid for a pair of shorts and got an email saying it was paid for then a week later i get an email saying it wasnt paid for but my money wasnt returned and i did not get any shorts

Shopping cart and combined shipping invoice.

I just got this message from a buyer, and I am not sure of the answer. I hope someone can help. "Hi, I have all my items inmy Shopping Cart, but if I proceed Ebay sends me directly to Pay Pal and idon't believe from there I can request an invoice. Ar...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay.com Blocks International Bidders from US Media Categories

By Ina Steiner EcommerceBytes.com April 15, 2013 eBay sellers began reporting problems with international exposure beginning in early April. One seller told EcommerceBytes the problem began for items listed after April 4th in Media categories but onl...

Last minute local pickup

I sold some stamps where the guy lived close by and just came and picked them up. How do I go about marking this as paid but not have to pay eBay commissions on the shipping fees as are indicated on the auction? I didn't expect a local sale so never ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.