Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Need some help, can't find any of my stuff on google

I have found early this month that my store and fixed items haven't had as much exposure as in the past. So I thought I would do a few tests. I picked one of my titles and copied it directly into the google search....normally I would find my items on...

Paypal INR or SNAD process

Does anyone know if PP INR or SNAD claims can be filed for purchases made off eBay but paid with PP? If so, is it the same process as for an eBay purchase? Cheers Bernie

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ending Multiple Individual 'BIN' Listings Early...

I know you can end multiple, individual Store Inventory Listings early using the Selling Manager, and Active Page. It gives you access to an 'end' button but only for Store Inventory. I have let's say 35 'BIN' listings that I want to end, all at the ...

Ottawa area PS'ers, looking to order shipping supplies soon?

All right lets, try this again and see if the heavy button pusher has their way again. Sad state of affairs when you are trying to help others save money and somebody has nothing better to do... but...again, sorry for the double-dip as this is also p...

eBay bug: cannot remove tax from combined invoice

I run some personal excess through my shop so through the templates particular listings are set to collect tax. I thought I could take care of it on the invoice, the field is editable. Well, it turns out as another eBay glitch. Although I can set the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

BIG CHANGES in Buyer Satisfaction Summary

I'm sure there must have been a memo I missed about this (and I'm equally sure someone here will post it...lol!): I can no longer see my DSR's for the past 30 days. Instead I can see how many 1's and 2's I got in the last 4 weeks for a specific DSR a...

Paypal protection showing partially elligible

I am in the enhanced seller protection program from paypal , all of a sudden the box still says OK to ship but I get partially illegible instead of illegible or NOT illegible how is that for a joke ? now I have to call them and get some explanation ....

Questions about international shipping

Hey, I have a couple questions about international shipping. Currently all the business we do is in Canada only. We are looking to expand our business and start selling internationally, at first we will only be selling small items to test it out such...

Well, a 1st for me, 5 for shipping and handling

Well my hard work has finally paid off. I got my first 5 rating in shipping and handling, in my 30 day DSR. As always it was short lived, but it is now at 4.95, that is the best I have ever done.:^O I think the 5 lasted about 10 minutes ;-), but that...

Paypal math

Just received a payment confirmation email from Paypal. And we are supposed to trust this outfit with our money? Payment details Description: Cox 049 Model Airplane Engine Glow Plug Head & Gasket, Item No: 370165248365 Unit price: $23.80 USD Quantity...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

mailing a cd to the USA

what is the cheapest way to burn a cd in a cardboard mailer ( no jewel case) to the usa? can i send it on stamps?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Reversals - Completely devestated!

I don't get it. I follow all the steps and I still get screwed over. I recently had a tranasaction where 5 days after the items is sent the money is reversed. Paypal did not even contact me information i.e tracking number etc... etc.. I spent hours o...

Just a Little Easy Paypal Shipping Question

Just got a quick question on using paypal shipping (sorry if it sounds dumb, im new to using online shipping) -So I recently starting using paypal to print shipping labels for canada, and they work great. But I printed out my first to the states toda...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal exchange just jumped.

If anyone is interested the exchange rate paypal was giving to convert your USD just took a nice jump to over 21%. I've been waiting a long while now for the right time to convert and just did. HTH!

NEW PAYPAL INVOICES print at a SNAILS PACE ?

I am not happy with the new PAYPAL payment confirmations at all. Last week I started having problems printing them out and assumed it was a printer problem but my husband ran all kinds of tests today and it's only the paypal invoices that I am having...

Where is USD going?

Seems to be taking a dip today. I am browsing my vendors websites (based in USD) and the prices vary a lot depending how often they update. While some of my vendors use 1.32 USD/CAD ratio, others are as low as 1.15. It's a shopping time.

• 35 replies
  • 0 helpful

What would you dot?

Hypothetical ... Say a buyer gets something almost two months later. The buyer is upset and leaves a negative feedback. The seller responds (in the FB)that the buyer is no good and is being blocked and all other sellers beware. Say this was a $10 - $...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Payment not acceppted by Canada Post?

Has anyone ever come across the following? Mind you, it gives a whole new meaning to "free shipping" so I don't really care Cheers Bernie Dear Xena Look, On Jan. 26, 2009, you sent a payment to Canada Post for $2.22 CAD. The funds have been returned ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

CanadaPost eBay Shipping Bags

Hey guys, I was just wondering if the eBay bags supplied from Canada Post are still free. I tried to order some today, and they were $0.20 each. Did this change recently or am I off the ball. Thanks Dusty

Programming free shipping

Our sales all come with either flat-rate shipping or "free". With flat-rate, the buyer only gets charged for shipping on one item; for further items there is no shipping cost. When buyers pick only items with a shipping cost, the system correctly cal...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Customizing Item Specifics in Turbo Lister

Does anyone know if it's possible to customize item specifics in Turbo Lister? By that I mean filling in several choices of pre-filled information and saving it in turbo lister so I can just click what I need in the drop down menu. I am tired of re-t...

Anyone else having trouble with PayPal Shipping?

I printed out one PayPal shipping label yesterday but when I went to print out a second one, right after clicking "Pay and Continue" I got a message saying, "We are not able to generate your label at this time. Your PayPal account was not charged. Pl...

Problems sending emails through selling manager - text is left blank

I am having a problem sending notifications through selling manager since this evening (before 5 pm it was just fine). What's happening is that the text which I have saved (be it for a shipping notification or payment received notification) is not be...

Auctiva "came clean"

OK, they finally admitted what was becoming obvious. Below a copy and paste of their email to us. Cheers Bernie SUBJECT: Information regarding Auctiva’s Site Warning February 23, 2009 7:30 PM PST On Thursday, February 19 we discovered the presence of...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Calculated shipping is OVERCHARGING !!!!!!

I'm just getting totally fed up. I did a large bunch of listings on .ca last night - used TL to create them and I had updated the program. It appears that all my listings for items under 1k where I had input 515 grams and 21 x 21 x 22 cm size show up...

Economy of eBay Selling

So you bought an item for $16.65 and sold it with nice markup of 50% (= 24.98). Hmmm, you made $8.33. Well ... You spent $0.03 listing it in your EB store, eBay took $3.00 Final Value Fee (12%) and PayPal took $1.02 ($0.30 + 2.9%). You made $4.27 (17...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.