Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

US eBayers get free boxes?

I spend about an hour a week driving to a place where I can get free used boxes~ they are okay, but it is, obviously, a hassle. I just saw that starting in February eBay.com U.S.-based sellers get free boxes (!) Lucky ducks: http://ebaysupplies.usps....

EXCHANGE RATE ON eBAY FEES

I was just going through my invoices and noticed that on Feb 14th I had a final value fee taken from one of my sold item's at an exchange rate of 1.24955 later the day I went into Paypal to withdraw from my account and the game me an exchange rate of...

eBay on Ottawa's New RO TV

I caught the tail end however they promissed to do a more detailed look into "Selling on eBay 101" on Ottawa's station the New RO today. I caught enough to see former Power Seller "Mike" of "Phoebe's Coolectables" in a short interview. The station wa...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ready to Blow a Gasket

Is there a full moon or what??? The wacko's are out. I recently sold a set of tank emblems to a real fuss pot. I made extra sure these were JUST as described befor I emailed him to confirm that they were, he emails me today saying they are not and th...

THE DAILY QUOTE OR TWO

I thought that it might be fun to post a daily quote armed with a bit of humour. Everyone is invited to add theirs, but lets keep them (somewhat) clean. Saturday's Quotes (based on work): Never put off until tomorrow what you can avoid altogether. Th...

• 77 replies
  • 0 helpful

Copying of my text and picture

Hello, is there a way of having faster support with Ebay when submitting a funny guy who copy and paste my text and uses my pictures of my auctions, this is unfair business and unlawfull, I am only bronze powerseller but I met the criterias so next m...

EBay Live 2005...

Is anyone going? I booked plane tickets yesterday and will do hotel before the weekend. Elaine

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

New listing fees and new auciton site

Hi All. Well the 18th has arrived. I listed a few items forgetting the new increases and then realized it. I found a new auciton site based on the ebay format. Zero listing fees and 2% final value fee. Anyone that wants the URL for the site e-mail me...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

U.S. CUSTOMS GAVE ME A HARD TIME TODAY

I took around 15 packages (total value of all $400 or less) to USA yesterday via ambassador bridge have done this before too.just give the manifest to the officer at the window and then go inside to pay the $5 fees and that's done. But yesterday it w...

Wagglepop is Dead

The upstart store venue Wagglepop shut down for good today. The reasons given sounded like the operator couldn't handle the on-line communication he was getting: "I'm going back to the 'real world', where people look you in the eye when they speak to...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

E-BAY TOOL BAR KEEPS FREEZING HELP!

Does anyone have a fix as to the freezing issues on the new tool bar. First off my computer internet keeps firing up all the time for no reason and I don't notice for hours on end. I have changed the timeout sessions in my tool box but who wants to h...

Canada Post ANTI CANADIAN

If you have been selling on ebay for any lengh of time you will soon realize that Canada Post is NOT a "Crown Corporation" as it's supposed to be!I would be the last to complain about anyone making a profit,but CP is really getting GREEDY on all fron...

LOOKING FOR CANADIAN WEB HOSTING SITE

I as many am looking into other options as to growing my online business at more affordable costs. Can anyone recommend a web hosting company in Canada that will very easily walk me through as to how to set-up a site including shopping carts, pitures...

Wholesale Price List - for eBay powersellers

Hey All! Just wanted to post a note to let you Powersellers know that our wholesale prices for mobile phone USE Data cables recently dropped! We are a Silver eBay Powerseller and also a wholesaler of cellular accessories. Canadian powersellers can re...

Canada Post OBC

Well once again Sunday and the system is down again. I wish they had support 7 days a week, people dont ship Monday to Friday only! This has been happening more and more. Any one else having the same trouble today?

ebay fees

Ever since I started aselling on ebay 2002 I have always had my fees taken out on time by ebay.This month my fees should have come out betwen the 10th and 14th of this month.To date nothing has been taken from my account.Not that I enjoy the experien...

FEB 23RD STRIKE ACTION DAY ON EBAY

It's time we really band together as a group. It's time us power sellers stick together and tell E-Bay that we have had enough of these crazy price increases and lack of proper service. I propose that on Feb 23rd we show them by not listing a single ...

Capital Equipment Increase

I recently relisted something that fell into the new Capital Equipment catagories. The Insertion fee was $26.00CAD!!! Shocked I didn't list the item. I read up and found out that ebay has changed their pricing structure. If the item sells it seems th...

Interesting situation, need help.

Here's the item in question: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5752184439 The buyer is from Portugal. I stopped shipping internationally because I hate dealing with stuff like this, and this is 120V anyways, so it won't work wit...

Check your billing if you list on eBay UK site

Just checked my eBay account and noticed that since December, eBay has been charging me an extra tax when selling on the UK site. There is a VAT tax applicable only to UK residents. Funny how they billed me correctly with a VAT exemption for 6 months...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Benifits Package

Hello, I've been a Canadian powerseller for just over a month now. When I first signed up for the PowerSeller program I was told that I would recieve a package with a certificate etc for joining the program. Its been over a month now and I still havn...

Would you ship airmail for $11.75 or Expedited-USA for between $12 and $15 ?

I have a big dilemma here and I really hope you can help me out here. I was wondering if I should ship all my jerseys (all under 1kg but some valued up to $150 USD) airmail for $11.75 or Expedited-USA for between $12 and $15 ? I need to see the deliv...

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

US board

I can't get on. Anyone else having problems? Angelo

Treasure Hunt

The American E-bay site has a cool treasure hunt where you look for clues through all there listings. There is a $1000.00 prize awarded everyday for each clue. So I figure out a clue and go to fill out the forms to claim my prize and find out that it...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.