Forum Posts

discount from sellers

how do I get my 15% discount from sellers. Sellers post if you buy 2 items 5% discount, buy 3 items 10% discount, buy 4 or more items 15% discount. How do I get this discount , when I pay for them. Is the discount applied at checkout?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Don't buy from seller. He's a fraud

This is the worst experience I have with online orders. I bought a battery from seller in September. The item never came and he does not reply any of my messages, so of course I have not received refund yet, probably never. I never had any issue so n...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Gift wrapping service.

Hey, I'm just throwing this idea out there. I was shopping for some Christmas presents and thought it would be a good idea to include an option for a gift wrapping service in the advanced search. It would definitely help sellers willing to provide su...

Concerns about a seller.

I recently contacted a seller before bidding on any of his products to inquire about combined shipping. I informed him that I would be bidding on 3 items in total. He quoted me a combined shipping total and told me to let him know when I was done bid...

Option to block auctions from specific country.

Ebay.ca needs an option to block specific countries. I'm sick and tired of a certain country's auctions flooding my Ebay International Search with their garbage items, poor service and scams!We need a better International Search tool! Imagine a confi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

re control number (1 only panasonic remote controler)

to whom it may concern to begin with i am very disapointed with this transaction for the following reasons initial cost of remote controler $9.90 (no problem there) but what angers me is that i was charged 39.95 us (for an item costing $9.90) us for ...

Resolved! Je croyait jachetais un cd jeux

Je croyait jachetais un cd jeux sims Loft vla que le vendeur me dit que ce nest pas dvd physical mais un code pour sur internet pour acheter

eBay items fraudulently held out to be available in emails. Items pictured in emails don't exist!!

I get emails every day from eBay with pictures of fashion items that I am led to believe exist as REAL items - yet when I click on the item it doesn't exist - it is not that it is no longer available in my size or sold out - it never was a real eBay ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay's Security Certificate Expired Error

Wanted to buy a mouse, using Buy it now. When I clicked on "Commit to buy" I get a warning that this site's security certificate has expired, I clicked on the Safety selection (Can't remember the exact wording it used). So I exit my Browser, and rest...

item marked shipped when it is not shipped?

IM getting a lot of items this month saying it shiped with a tracking number but when i search the tracking number with that countries postal service the item has not been shiped yet. checking some of my other orders I see some were marked shiped but...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Out Bidded Item

Can I delete an item that I have been outbided on?Sometimes I dont wish to participate after I have been out bidded.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Display of some shipping fees are wonky

Hello! Has anyone noticed that for some listings, on search view it displays one shipping fee, then when you click on the item's listing it shows a different fee (usually a higher fee)? It started happening yesterday. I contacted one of the sellers a...

Once you click on "Buy It Now", is it too late to back out?

Hi, I'm new to eBay and I need clarifications about "Buy It Now", which I'll call BIN from now on. I heard that once you click on BIN, you are in a binding contract with the seller and you are forced to pay, even if you don't confirm that you indeed ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

It seems to me the import fee - global shipping program is ripoff. I see others agree. What is Wrong

I have bought many items from us sellers, paid by PayPal and had them shipped by US post. No problem. No import fees. No taxes at this end. Now when I see an item I like it may show an import fee MAY apply. But neither the seller or EBay customer sup...

What do I do if my best offer was accepted, but the seller won't fix the listing price?

Hi there I recently put in a best offer on an item, which was accepted. In my terms I listed free shipping, and the best offer was accepted. The seller now refuses to give me free shipping, and despite me trying many times to converse with him, he ha...

Communication

Can someone here get a message to a buyer for me? The eBay system won't let me communicate anywhere on the site. I have an account in good standing, it must be some tech glitch. Even if you can't deliver a message for me, could someone please acknowl...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping not billed at checkout

A strange thing happened to me yesterday. I won multiple trading cards from one seller. She sent me a combined invoice, including shipping of $7.91, and I paid. But when I looked at my PayPal receipt, I noticed that shipping wasn't charged. So I logg...