Forum Posts

Resolved! Assistance requested in understanding SfSB Levels

I feel as if the answer must be very obvious but somehow invisible to me. If my current spending is at $2600 then what's the reason I'm still sitting at a Level One? I wasn't even here to look at this, I was trying to find the list of countries not c...

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 10.09.15 AM.png
User avatar by Community Member
  • 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal payment pending

Hi, I'm a new seller located in Canada who just sold some video games to a buyer in the U.S. The buyer sent the payment to my PayPal but the payment is still showing as "pending". The message in my PayPal account says This payment is still pending. I...

• 29 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is the best way to ship domestic and abroad?

So I'm ready to start selling. Well almost. I got a scale, packing supplies, photos of the item, researched what I want to price my items at. Now I'm stuck at shipping. After sifting through a ton of information I'm still lost on what's the best way ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sending a Used iPhone to the USA for the first time - anything I should be aware of?

I'm selling my used iPhone 6 to a buyer in the USA. I'm a bit nervous as this is my first time sending something (especially an iPhone) outside of Canada. Is there anything I need to keep in mind before sending it off? These questions are probably st...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! INCORRECT ADDRESS?

This this a complete address? NAMEBOX 841San Pedro CA 90733United States P.O. BOX? Shouldn't there be a street address? I contacted the buyer but haven't heard back.

I need your thoughts on that one please

I was just watching a video with tips and ideas about selling on ebay.1 Tip that got my attention was to use some misspellings on my titles here and there. Because there are some people who may be looking for items like mine but not sure how to spell...

paypal sucks

it limited me. I purchased something and automatically there is an issue. And trying to fix it and all. It says my bank is confirmed but when I tried to confirm it at the resolution center. It didn't recognize the account.I messaged 4 emails and no a...

Store downgrade or cancellations in May with no penalty

@happy_pigeon I asked the below for the spring updates and your reply is attached as well and I realize it is your best guess: happy_pigeon Re: 2018 Seller Update Feedback Threadin reply to dutchman48 02-27-2018 04:23:23 PM @dutchman48 wrote:On .com,...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer says it costs 140 USD$ to return item

So I have a US buyer who's having trouble using a 500$ item I sold to him and wants to return it. I paid ~30 CAD$ with UPS to ship the item to him. He says he went to UPS and it costs 140 USD$ to have the item send back to me... I told him not to use...

How do I cancel a listing?

I listed my item. First buyer turned out to be a scammer, my item has been marked as Payment Total Requested but under Actions there's a list for everything except Cancel order...I need this listing gone. I can "delete" the item but that is not the s...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can't preview listing anymore ? "See full item description" Problem

Hi! I'm trying to preview one of my listing to see how it will look. But each time I click on preview the "See full item description" button appear. even if I click on it nothing happen. I know ebay has updated this because of the HTTP(S) Security Up...

Resolved! What happened to Canada Post's light packet option?

Hi all, I read the CP and ebay information regarding the end of small packet surface mail, as well as the end of the included insurance in small packet airmail shipments. However, lately whenever I pop over to the CP website to get an estimate for sh...

No Views, is there something wrong?

Hi all. I've been noticing that my listings have gotten very few to 0 views lately and was wondering if anyone had any insight. Last year I sold a whole bunch of stuff really easily with tons of views and sales but this year it's just turned into a s...

Where have the "Watchers" displays gone??

I noticed today on checking several of my more important listings that the display showing the number of watchers is no longer being shown on either the listing itself or in search results. My Selling Manager page clearly shows a number of watchers o...

• 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

"Get Delivery Certificate"

Was on the Canada Post site checking the tracking number for an item I had mailed. Perhaps it's been there awhile but there is a option to print off a Delivery Certificate. Prints off a somewhat official pdf stating the delivery details. May not mean...

shippo shipping calculator

has anyone successfully found a way to create a shipping label using ebay rates without an order - IE shipping calculator? what good is a shipping platform without a calculator???shippo's response was to create an order - but this requires an active ...

Recommended eBay Returns Policy

Are buyers remorse and and shopping on Ebay etc while a little "inebriated" connected and cause more returns? http://abc7news.com/shopping/study-shows-americans-spend-billions-shopping-while-drunk/3187953/ https://www.boredpanda.com/funny-drunk-onlin...

Strike Three: Unable to reinstate the Promotional Offer

** Bleep** Everytime I call Ebay to ask for some leeway to benefit a seller, I get denied. What is the point of providing services and resolutions for the seller who basically makes you the money? Case and point. I got rolled in a car accident and en...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Many email notifications behind today..

My experience this morning: -sold email notifications way behind-paypal payment notifications way behind -questions from buyers immediately received in email-invoices immediately received in email. It is a royal pain the bum, I'm having to log into P...

• 15 replies
  • 2 helpful

Description Not Shown In Desktop Mode.

On Sunday I uploaded a few new auction listings, upon checking for errors I found that there was 1 of the 7 listings that does not show the description when viewed on my desktop. Instead there is a "See full item description" link similar to the mobi...

Labels