Forum Posts

ebay drops watermark ban

No watermark enforcement in marchhttps://community.ebay.com/t5/Announcements/Watermark-Removal-Policy-Enforcement-Update/ba-p/27803744 How many times have they announced something and had to reverse after. Like how they suddenly blocked catalog image...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

snapship expedited to US can't insure over $100?

When I click on show additional options there are none, but with this service it's supposed to be up to $1000 for a fee, but doesn't allow me that on US shipments only Canadian, is this a known bug? When I used to use paypal labels I think I was able...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trouble with latest Windows Update?

This is not strictly an eBay issue, but I'm wondering whether any sellers running Windows 10 (particularly on a laptop) have had difficulty with the latest automated update from Microsoft. My laptop (which is no more than 2-1/2 years old and has been...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listing with free shipping

Just sold a coat to a brand new ebayer. (she opened her acct. today). It was listed with free shipping and "best offer". Without looking at her history, I accepted her offer. When I went to send the invoice, it said free shipping. I'm sure she doesn'...

Resolved! Interesting glitch: 'the seller has not specified shipping option' error with actual cost displayed

This is a new one to me. Noticed in on my own listings starting yesterday but it could have been this way all week if not longer, I haven't been paying attention. Item gives the error message 'the seller has not specified shipping option' while accur...

Screen Shot 2017-11-26 at 4.46.31 AM.png
  • 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Resolved! Canadian sellers know that on a low priced item that it is unlikely to sell with tracking cost

There is a person in Mount Ulla NC that has been buying from Canadian sellers that cannot afford to put tracking on their items. This is because the item is low cost and will not sell if there is going to be a $12.95 tracking charge added to the cost...

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful

Invoicing

HiOnce yr item is sold.How long before you invoice and expect payment.I posted a blacklisted phone yesterday.Somebody bought it today...I'm not going to lie....They've asked a couple of questions so I'm just waiting to see what happens....Thanks

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Lower sales since listing in Canadian dollars?

Just wondering if others have experienced a drop in sales since having to list in Canadian dollars. I sell antiques and collectibles for the most part, and my sales have dropped considerably. I used to sell 10% to 20% of the items that I listed at an...

Slow sales & getting worse all the time

I have noticed that sales are getting worse & worse all the time now. I have been keeping track of my sales for over a year & see a definite pattern. I usually have steady sales for 2-3 weeks out of each month & then for at least a week not one sale....

Does anyone know an inexpensive way to ship overseas?

Hello everyone! I have a question about shipping large packages overseas as I have an auction running and everyone that wants it is overseas. I am very familiar with Canadapost shipping and how slow it can be if sent overseas. Here is what I am selli...

How to check your dings.

I read about buyers getting dings and dinged.Are dings real and if so how do I check my dings?How do I know if dings are affecting my sales?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Making Some Headway with Listing Migration

Without getting into specifics (because I cannot without violating Usage Policy) I'd like to report that I am making progress and have three solid leads on software tools that migrate listings as opposed to offer only a solution that allows you to se...

• 15 replies
  • 1 helpful

interac E-Transfer?

Just wondering are we allowed to offer Interac e-transfers on collectibles? They aren't a wire transfer as they go through the Interac payment system, its not bank to bank as much as email to email. I am going to be selling in comics and mini war gam...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay/PAYPAL must be selling/handling lotsa stuff, things are SLOW to happen again...

Earlier in the day PAYPAL email notifications are slow, some hours behind now.... Now both PAYPAL and ebay email notifications are hours behind.... Too bad it isn't piles of my sales that are helping create the slowdown.... Actually given it is black...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Marketing Tools Promotions Manager replacing Markdown Manager - and DOESN'T WORK yet!!

I cannot believe (or maybe I can) that eBay would roll this program out to replace markdown manager, but not think ahead that maybe Canada would like to be included? Or at the very least make sure that this works before pushing the button to activate...

• 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

A thief among us

To ebay and paypal I am writing this letter in regards to the disappointment in a recent resolution and your inability to stem the ability of a thief. This stems from the incident involving one of your buyers. I completed my sale and sent the item ju...

Ebays and tax added to the fees

I have spent some time researching this subject and cant find proper answer for it Sellers now have to pay so called gst/pst on the fees that Ebays takes from all sales and shipping Since ebay says forced under government rules ect Question then is h...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unsold Items

I wanted to relist some of my unsold items tonight but the older ones, over 1 month old, have gone. I checked in My eBay - unsold items and also in Selling Manager - Unsold and Ended items. All I have is the last 30 days. I used to have 60 days in My...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller Dashboard??

Maybe I don't understand how seller dashboard works? I have noticed for months that my sales the show in seller dashboard are significantly lower than my actual sales. Am I missing something?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late shipment rate/tracking

On my dashboard, I have three bad rating in the late shipment rate report. Both are from eBay in the section « Tracking indicates late delivery ». My items were sent using Shippo. Problem is that my Vacation settings were on when I sold the items. I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels