Forum Posts

Late shipment rate/tracking

On my dashboard, I have three bad rating in the late shipment rate report. Both are from eBay in the section « Tracking indicates late delivery ». My items were sent using Shippo. Problem is that my Vacation settings were on when I sold the items. I ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wow - slow or what?

Wow - I started selling again 31 days ago and have only sold two radios and a speaker. Normally I sell 20 to 25 a month. Are things that slow OR have I made a mistake selling in American Dollars?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay-Generated Invoice Gave Buyer a Lower Cost for Postage than is Stated on the Listing

Is this a new things? Buyer made an offer which I accepted but then when she paid the postage cost was almost $6 CAD too low. Checked the invoice generated by ebay, sure enough, the postage cost displayed is $12.65. Checked the listing and for the bu...

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 11.33.05 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 11.36.24 AM.png
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Overcharged shipping due to eBay's automatic invoicing?

Hi everyone, I posted over in Buyer Central with regards to the topic to see if I could get any feedback from other buyers like myself but I would like to get insight from a seller's point of view as well. Plus, I'm assuming sellers would actually be...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question on item not as described

Sold an Italian Silverplated Flatware Set.just received a return request because the set doesn't have teaspoons but coffee spoons.The buyer said she wanted to return it and she would pay for return shipping. She sent message regarding this. Then she ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Google - HTTP and HTTPS in listings and i-ways tool

Any one else get this email and how long does it take for i-ways to run? Starting in October 2017, Google Chrome—the browser used by almost half of all eBay buyers—will begin displaying the message "Not Secure" in the address bar when users visit sta...

• 102 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Ebay sales and Canada Revenue Agency

Hello,I was wondering if there was any new news on the amount of sales income generated by sellers that Ebay is required by law to submit to the CRA? I can't find any updated info and the info I do find is unclear. What is the drill here in plain spe...

"Titanium Steel" ?

Some sellers are offering jewlery made of what they are calling "Titanium Steel". What is that ? ? Is it a selling gimmick to make people think they are getting a better product ? No Titanium at all ? ?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

CRA Income Tax Statement from eBay/Paypal

Heh All This is the first year I expect to receive an income tax CRA statement from Paypal.Just wondering when I should be receiving it and how it is sent ie. email, regular mail and also what information it contains. Thank you!

Resolved! Canada Post Expedited USA - size/weight change? Shipping cost cannot be calculated

I sell to Canada and USA only. Today (Apr. 25/17) I noticed that the shipping calculator no longer provides a cost estimate for ALL of my 1KG ++ (calculated) listings that were set up to ship to the USA via Canada Post Expedited USA. Instead I get "s...

• 34 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post is Exceptionally Speedy this past year

Time and time again during the past year, I have been so impressed by the speed with which Canada Post has been delivering expedited parcels in Canada. Sure, there is the odd hiccup here and there, but their delivery times are shorter than they've ev...

• 3 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer Requesting Delayed Shipping

Hello: I have a buyer who is requesting that the item he purchased be shipped delayed for a week, suspect he may be on holidays. Don't think it will matter in any event as it will likely take 7-10 days by Canada Post to reach him, but what is EBay's ...

Customer claiming not as described

so I have this item that is one of my top sellers, the 370z side skirt extensions. which as you know is meant for a 370z. I sold at least a 100 this year with nothing but positive feedback from it if the customer did leave feedback. now a few days ag...

Question about paypal dispute?

Ok so this morning I get a message for a dispute from paypal as the buyer has reversed payment through his bank claiming they never recieved item. Sent it small package with no tracking but person left great feedback acknowledging recieving the item....

Paypal email re sending 3 years info to CRA by court order

Received in my email today. It was addressed to me personally, not blank. Anyone else get this email? Legit or not?? Notice to Business Customers and Partners. We’re writing to notify you that we have received a Federal Court order requiring us to di...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ship an item before Paypal releases Funds on Hold????

A buyer in Canada failed to retrieve their item in customs and we had to pay to have it shipped back.Then they opened a case stating non-receipt.Paypal, of course, put the purchase monies on HOLD.Then the buyer agreed it was negligent on his part for...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Snap Ship Drop Off Receipt

All: I am wondering if other users of Canada Post Snap Ship can confirm when you take a parcel to be scanned do you receive a receipt to prove the package was scanned at the local post office. I don't get one and the counter staff say it's because th...

Resolved! Just Not Understanding Shipping to Locations

HelloIm selling sports c ards in my ebay store. I want it to show that I ship only to Canada and the United States, but I just cant figure it out. It only shows Canada. Thanks for any help

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Thank You eBay

Imagine my surprise this morning to find all, or most of the offending html **bleep** in my listing descriptions ALL GONE. That being ebay's own link along with Turbo Lister link. Thank you for saving me having to open and change 400 listings individ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay sales invoices are not coming through

For me at least. I happened to check my eBay page a few hours ago and saw that the number of my listings had changed, when I scrolled down I saw that there had been a sale. Then an hour ago I found another had sold, but no notification by email of th...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay and Paypal sending conflicting messages

Hello experienced sellers, Recently, I sold a smartphone and Ebay says buyers has made the payment and the fund will be made available in 21 days. And it's encouraging me to ship asap and upload tracking number. However, on my Paypal account, it says...

Labels