Forum Posts

Ebay Irony

This server could not prove that it is k2b-print.ebay.com; its security certificate is from k2b-bulk.ebay.com. This may be caused by a misconfiguration or an attacker intercepting your connection.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Free shipping Tuesady extended to Nov 7

To make up for the glitches some had Tuesday they have added another free shipping Tuesday On Nov 7 I only managed to send 2 domestic parcels with the first 5 weeks and wasted the other 3 on lettermail

• 6 replies
  • 3 helpful

Low Bidders

Patience...Patience..I am sure all sellers have low bidder stories, but boy can your patience be tried. Selling a $25.00 item which I consider fairly well priced, would take $15.00 if I had to. Buyer sends me a low bid of $5.00, I countered with $15....

Resolved! Calculated shipping is not showing up on mobile

All of my listings have calculated shipping but when I looked at this one on my phone the instructions say to contact seller for shipping - and you then have to sign in. I did not go further. Country Rose from Sears Brandy Snifter/s https://www.ebay....

Sales are down at least 50% or more for me.

Before June, I would go to the PO every day Tuesday thru Friday with at least 4 to 5 parcels. On Mondays I would have anywhere from 12 to 20 parcels. Now I am lucky to get 2 to mail on Monday. This is bad. I know that CD's are losing popularity but w...

Should I under-declare?

Hi,I'm seeking some advice from all you good people out here... I just sold an item, a used laser device for thinning hair, just a tad over 300 bucks USD... I've read in previous threads that anything under 200 USD (shipping from Canada to USA) is no...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Free Shipping? Seriously?

Found this listing (today November 7th) on eBay Canada: "...Also check out my other auctions and combine to save on shipping! Thanks and Happy Bidding! For the month of October, shipping is free but only when the parcel is shipped on Tuesday. Free sh...

How to adjust an invoice already paid help needed

Hi everyone! I had a customer purchase an item in Canada and the postage was calculated through the postal calculator. She paid for the item and then realized that she had forgotten to change her address which is further away then her previous addres...

Shocking big bill to pay...

OK, I knew I'd have to now pay 15% HST on my monthly seller fees. I was prepared for that. But I opened my usual email from eBay today advising me that my account was ready for viewing and OMG -- the fee bill amounts to nearly 33% of my earnings this...

• 7 replies
  • 6 helpful

Remembrance Day postal holiday

Since Remembrance Day falls on a Saturday this year the Canada Post will be closed on Monday Nov 13.https://post-office-holidays.com/canada-post-office-holidays-2017/ The USA equivalent (Veteran's Day) will be time shifted to Friday November 10 for t...

new 21 day hold for not uploading tracking?

Been selling on both ebay.ca and .com since 2013. Currently have 98 items listed. Usually have a bit more than that listed at any given time. Total sales transactions of 400 for $3662 US. Nothing wrong with our account, we sell lots of things regular...

Resolved! First time selling paper item

Have I done postage correctly for paper item and is add in proper category (tobacciana).Should I sell to other countries as is small paper item.Please critique for me as much appreciated.

Writing under item condition

This may sound like a silly question but on some listings I see some writing in quotations under the item condition to describe its condition more. How do I do that? I cant figure it out. Thanks.

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping from Canada

Hi Everyone, Completely new to shipping items from Canada to US/Canada. I'm selling small items - fits within a letter envelope. 1. I want to ask the community what is the cheapest shipping method?2. Do you always need tracking? I've shipping a coupl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What the "new" eBay wants!

Today on logging onto eBay, I noticed a big ad on the landing page for a certain type of cookware that's been advertised all over TV. I rarely take eBay's advertising bait, but this time I was curious to see what sort of seller gets one of these big,...

• 10 replies
  • 2 helpful

EBay hiding description

Is this new? I just came across this recently, on 2 items. Now we have a problem if eBay makes the buyer click on a link to see the description.... Oh... one good thing though that I noticed... "Contact seller" is back at the upper right under the se...

• 33 replies
  • 0 helpful

@$%@#%#$ The third is not the charm today!!!

Opposite of the reality today (ie third time is not the charm!) Almost every lot I'm trying to list experiences the eternal pause on loading the third picture.... Quickest way to resolve appears to just delete the rest of the pictures, list it, and r...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Okay, who broke Canada Post Tuesday’s?

Been trying to print a label on the Free Shipping Tuesday site all day. Even tried Snap Ship but nothing is working. Canada Post on Facebook says they are having problems - Again! Next year I’m staying up until midnight and printing then.

Fake email asking for status of a refund

Just got an email .... with buyer's first name... eBay's listing ID number... and asking for status of a refund. The listing ID number is clickable and takes you to a page where you have to log onto eBay. This login page is most likely fake where the...

• 0 replies
  • 2 helpful

Need help regarding changes to ebay

since I last sold here in 2006.I need to know about online tracking options from Canada Post that are Paypal compliant?The different listing fees with ebay?Whether to use auction or fixed price listings?Do they still have ebay stores? I know this inf...

be careful when you do a bulk relist...

i had 11 items end last night, and went into my unsold section, so today i am listing new auctions, and notice i have 11 items in my unsold i haven't relisted,, so i go to relist them and guess what i have 11 errors, as this are duplicate listings.. ...

• 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Order Details do not match Invoice or Sales Record

This is a new one. Sent an invoice to a buyer in the USA today and saw, on review, the Order Details on this transaction do not match the Sales Record or Invoice sent. Order Details: Invoice sent which generated the flawed Order Details: Sales Record...

Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 8.03.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 8.03.48 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-10-29 at 8.04.42 AM.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

System Error when trying to create multiple listings from drafts section

Last night, and now this morning, I have been trying to create multiple listings in the Drafts section. Qty of 7 I am doing everything the same way I always have but I keep getting a Pop Up Error Message THERE WAS A SYSTEM PROBLEM CLICK OK AND TRY AG...

Labels