Forum Posts

I listed in C$$, US buyer does not know postage amount

Hello all,OK, so i decided to try ebay's cool-aid and list in Canadian money.. sales have been dead for the past 2 months so why not.. Anyhow, i sold an item this evening to a US buyer, but buyer is requesting amount (sold item plus postage). Problem...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return: Unresponsive Buyer

Hi, question for anyone who may have been down this road. We recently had a US buyer open a return on us for an item that apparently showed up damaged. We accepted the return, and obviously couldn't print them out a shipping label through Canada Post...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I need help with postage rate to Mexico

I have a buyer in Mexico who wanted to purchase several items from me, but the package HAD to have tracking. So I looked it up on the Canada Post website, and International parcel air came up at $48.06 Can. She said she would pay that, and purchased ...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do you see what I see?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SOUTH-ARABIA-Aden-QuAiti-1966-Football-Championship-Imperforated-souvenir-1B-/371569625320?rd=1 Somehow, when looking at this listing on eBay.com, it shows the "Top Rated Plus" icon. Where does that come from? While I have bee...

eBay Messaging Filters Updated?

I was send a message to one of my buyers and I always end the message with both my name and my company name in the format of David @NviGate Systems Now the eBay messages is telling me I can't send it because exchanging e-mail address is not allowed. ...

Mail price?

Hi, what is the price to send a video game through normal mail using Canada post within Canada?I'm talking about ps2, ps3, xbox games etcThanks

Purchasing USPS postage with a eBay.ca account

Hey, We live close to the US/Can border and were hoping to drive across the border to ship a few items sold on eBay via USPS to our american customers.The only thing is, we don't get the option to print out USPS labeling. I never had a problem printi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

i am very worried about selling on ebay.ca

Hello every one im very worried about my future here on .ca,all my listings have to be in canadian dollars after june first,quite franclkley that worries me,being most of my buyers are us.I dont understand this concept,now i have to raise my prices o...

blocking a shipping address?

Is there anyway I can block a shipping address. I guess I've been selling to people in China that use drop shipping ever since I started with no problems but now for some reason I have gotten 3 things back in the past month listed as refused from the...

Resolved! Who makes up the money for the currency exchange difference between USD and Canada?

When something sells in USD for $100.00 and I receive $128.00 where does that $28.00 come from? Would not the money to make up the difference come from the Canadian Government? That would be a reason to change how eBay.ca does things. And would not t...

Ebay intervention on a dispute and transaction defect rate

I recently sold a wood icon to a buyer in NY. The ad stated clearly that it was a picture set on wood. Upon receiving the item the buyer contacted me and told me he had made a mistake wanted to return the item. I said no problem just follow the direc...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Late shipment defects

So I'm sure by now we all know this new defect system sucks and doesn't make any sense. I went from having 0% defects before it to 4.65% within 2 months (10 shipments out of 300).I got into 2 big fights with ebay but they would only remove 2 defects....

Listings with multiple variations function

I note in my category (stamps) that the "Listing with multiple variations function" is used quite often in Europe and more particularythe United Kingdom, but I don't think I have ever seen it used on Ca.Can or com. Has anyone used that function in No...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Ebay fees

I was charged 10% on the item that I sold, on top of it another 19.44CAD on paypal? Is this normal? Why different and so much fees? Iam very disappointed... around 86CAD (ebay+paypa)l fees on a 660CAD sale...

Buyer Protection rolled back to 30 days??

Am I wrong, did we sellers not get forced to allow buyers 90 on returns. I was just checking around and looked at a purchase I made earlier and clicked on it and got this message, "Unfortunately, your purchase is no longer eligible for the eBay Money...

no response from buyers

So this week I sell two items..one for $200 to a buyer that has 7 glorious postitve feedback rating. Another item was a best offer I took for $100 bucks. That lady messaged me two days later to say she isnt gonna to buy at the monent She had 0 feedba...

New My Ebay Page?????

I am wondering if Ebay is planning to change our ebay page. I have occasionally went on my Ebay page and it was completely changed. I would click out and then back in and it went back to the page I know. Today I opened my Ebay page and there it was a...

Missing Gallery Pictures -- Any Progress?

Hi everyone, I'm still having problems with gallery pictures not showing up. I haven't been on the Boards for a few weeks and I was wondering if there's been any progress in rectifying this? It's been pretty bad the last few days. Thanks.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can't print shipping label

Dont know if its just me...but I can't print any shipping labels from ebay.ca When I click on "Print shipping label" from my ebay page, it takes me directly to the homepage of my paypal account, instead of the shipping page Happening to anybody else?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

So many sellers with zero feedback these days

I recall when I first opened my eBay account, to sell you had to have at least 10 feedback before they would let you sell plus I had to register my credit card if I recall correctly. Now I see so many sellers with zero feedback and a few who a month ...

!! RETURN PROCESS !! UGH!

I had another return where the buyer did not mark return and now I have to deal with Canada customs to get a refund . I don't mind returns. Its part of the game, but its a hassle to put the package together to send off to customs. Im sure many of you...

Labels