Forum Posts

How to deal with buyers asking for multiple partial refunds (URGENT - NEED ADVICE)

Hi guys! I just started an eBay business / shop ~3 weeks ago. I’ve already had a few unpleasing buyers but this guy tops them all. So… I sold a fully functional used GPS with all its original accessories. 2 weeks later, I get a message from the buyer...

Buy It Now

HELP!!!!!I had an item for sale with the option of buy it now, the buyer did buy it now paid for it and everything, after shipping item to here, she emailed me 1st time with this "Hello I purchased and paid you for the body shop fuzzy peach perfume o...

21 day hold on top rated seller

I felt that seller's needed to know this. This is not my selling ID but I do have one and have been selling on Ebay since early 2007. I have over 25,000 feedback with star ratings for the year all at 4.9 and 5. Ratings for the past 3 months are all a...

multiple relisting

With promotions, there is the opportunity to relist many unsold items. I have been relisting one by one but would like to save time. Is there a way to relist many unsold items (all??) at once ?? Thanks for any suggestions.

Sponsored links

Is there a way of getting rid of the sponsored links at the bottom of my auctions? This is a huge conflict of interest. I just noticed this today that when you click on shipping details, a list of sponsored links to the same merchandise I am selling,...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

pictures not loading

For the last week or so my pictures will not upload on ebay.ca. Error code ME 200 ..phoned customer service but they are no help so far.I have been on ebay since the dark ages , selling since 1994..and this is a first for me...really disappointing si...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Canada Post Int'l Shipping Changes Dilemma

As some Canadian sellers already know, Canada Post is implementing a new system that will require us to fill out and print online forms, when mailing packages internationally. For the most part this is not a major inconvenience, but I can see a huge ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why Buy on eBay?

This message is for sellers reading Seller Central. Why do buyers buy on eBay? When listing an item for sale, every seller should ask that question: Is there at least one buyer viewing listings on eBay who may be interested in my listing?" We know so...

Ebay seller store

What is the main differences in having an Ebay store rather than just listing things to sell? When does it make sense to have a store or just plain listings? What are the benefits etc.?

Resolved! Something needs to be done about false Neg Feedbacks

I have received another ridiculous Neg feedback. This time because I collected sales tax ( which I am registered and required to do so). Not because anything was wrong with the item or shipping or communication. Below is what I received as coment . C...

Resolved! I tried revising an item due to error in listing and had problems - what did I do wrong?

I had a listing (on my store ID) and had to revise it and remove one word from the description. I've never had to do this before. I had a bid, so informed the bidder and let her know I had to cancel her bid before I could revise. Did so, but was stil...

MC018 Listing policy violation alert: Brand Name Misuse

So I make (my wife makes) bracelets. She uses top-grade materials, and the bracelets end up looking just like "Pandora"-brand bracelets. We don't mean to deceive anyone at all, but I myself came up with the listings title: "Pandora-killer Charm Brace...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do You Charge Return Shipping on Damaged Items?

I've never sold an item that was received broken or damaged in any way, but if I did, I would not expect the buyer to pay the return shipping. This is where eBay, as much as it wants to operate as any other large retail corporation, fails to measure ...

• 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

Another International problem seller

I sold a cleanser to someone in Austria. The address was in German but I translated it to Austria. The calculator also did not show up with postage, it seems to be happening with only the International sales so I had to send an invoice. When she paid...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Firefox "updated"

Firefox changed overnight. Print is now under the stacked pancakes up in the top right corner. That took a while to find.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyer bought item again after I filed non payment report

I sold an BIN item to someone in Belgium and they did not pay right away. Sent an invoice after a few days. Then several more invoices until I finally had to file a nonpayment claim. All this time the buyer never contacted me for followup. Then she h...

• 26 replies
  • 0 helpful

Changes to eBay Payment Policy?

Over the years, we have seen many changes to eBay's payment policy. http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/accepted-payments-policy.html Basically, except for a few categories or pick-up, over time eBay has restricted or prohibited Canadian sellers from ...

Excited to set up Commercial Account

So the end of next month I will be setting up my Commercial account with Canada post .. Due to the Recent price Hikes with Commercial account I can send a movie that weighs 2-300 grams Expedited for only $2 then what I pay to ship lettermail ... I am...

Suggestion to EBAY's shipping policy.

As most Canadian sellers know Canada Post shipping is exuberantly expensive. It's actually the MOST expensive postal service in the G20. The shipping cost for sending a 4 x 8 x 1/2 inch bubble pack under 100 grams with tracking is a as follows. In Ca...

Tracking

Why when you upload tracking info to PayPal does it say this (when you click on track):It is so annoying. Also, I upload my tracking and my funds are still on hold for 21 days. What's the point of tracking then? 500 Dispatching Error Error:-26Version...

Flaker

I had a buyer end my item's auction by choosing "Buy it Now" with several people close to my reserve price and then flake on the purchase. Is there no way to leave this person negative feedback? They potentially ruined my sale and then caused over a ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Free Listings

How often does eBay offer free listings? I won't list anything again until they do because if I don't sell my stuff with a free listing why would I pay to list when it doesn't sell? Then I will be out money. Also, why does eBay charge for listings wh...

Labels