eBay Global Collections Sellers SCAM?!

Hi, I think this may be a scam, so might have to watch out.

It's saying that I missed a payment, but I have it auto pay, which has been done 5 days prior, as scheduled.

Clipboard0.pngClipboard011.pngClipboard0-2.png

Message 1 of 31
latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: eBay Global Collections Sellers SCAM?!

Having recently learned that the backbone is of way less value than I had always been taught, I will, moving forward, be expecting bupkis, at best. 

Message 21 of 31
latest reply

Got the email...I have auto payments set up with PayPal and that bill had been paid, so I simply deleted the email after forwarding to eBay and moved on...nothing here at eBay is a surprise anymore....over the past year or two, eBay has seen one mess after another and as I wind down my existence on eBay over the next 2 years, retiring myself from eBay will simply close another chapter of my online selling experiences... life goes on....

Message 22 of 31
latest reply

As of late, seems to be getting more difficult to confirm what could be defined as an actual improvement on eBay vs what happens when there are complications. (Why are there more examples of the latter?) Again, there has not been an acknowledgment for this issue that I can find from an eBay dot ca representative admitting to this problem and any sort of solutions/timeline how it will be resolved. Communicating with eBay CS has become a very frustrating procedure and rarely if ever do you come away with your problem/issue being fixed to your satisfaction.

-CM

Message 23 of 31
latest reply

I see they've sent out an apology letter now, got one a couple hours ago:

==========================================================

On August 20, we sent you an email with the subject line ‘Keep your account in good standing - payment needed’, indicating that your payment was due. That email was inadvertently sent to you. We’re sorry for the time you may have spent reviewing and responding We value your time and we apologize.

Your account is in good standing and there is no action required by you.

As always, to review your current payment status:
1. Go to My eBay, and then select Account.
2. Select the All account activity link in the Account Summary section.

Thanks for your understanding.
eBay

Message 24 of 31
latest reply

"We value your time"

Should I?   Nah, too easy.

Message 25 of 31
latest reply

I sent a spoof message 26 hours ago, no reply, no apology.

Message 26 of 31
latest reply

I'm still waiting.....

Message 27 of 31
latest reply

In just speaking to a CS agent, in passing and mentioned the recent issue with sellers getting these "warning emails" regarding their fees, was told this was caused by sellers "not clearing their cache or rebooting and was not really a problem at eBays end". Out of the mouths of eBay CS agents!!!

confoundedopen_mouthRobot Frustrated

-CM

Message 28 of 31
latest reply

What a load of hooey. I have a feeling you were more polite in response to that than I would have been.
Message 29 of 31
latest reply

Currently in search of tongue bite guards. Have used up all of my previous supply!!!

-CM

Message 30 of 31
latest reply

Email has been received indicating that the notice that fees were due, after fees had been paid,  was sent in error

Message 31 of 31
latest reply