Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

re: issues accessing ebay messages??

For some reason this morning I cannot access my messages within Ebay. I can see current and look at them (although is very slow) but cannot go back in message history, keep getting page saying allow 15 minutes, blah, blah. Not a pc or cookie issue......

Confused about how cases are open?

So, if there is an issue with an item, either not as described, or it doesn't work. And I message the seller, does this automatically open a case?Because i had an issue this time where the product didn't work. So I messaged the seller, and I wasn't h...

Ebay made me change my passwords so I lost all items bought on ebay

I use to have stars (points) on ebay, you made me change passwords and used id's and I lost all my points and stars. I used to look and hope to change stars at one point and it's all gone My e-mail used to be associated with ebay, now i had to change...

Android app shopping kart.

So I purchased some items recently from an ebay seller. I dealt with him about a year ago and liked the product. This time i messaged him prior to buying about combined shipping. He told me to go ahead and purchase and he would refund the difference....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

unfair for buyer paying the return shipping cost (shiping wrong item due to seller mistake)

I bid and won a product (inflatable boat). However I received completely different items from what I bid for (size, model difference)When I contact with Seller, he acknowledged that is his mistake and agree to refund.As refund, I need to ship this at...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why as a buyer do we have to wait or beg for pos feedback, it should be automatic pos!!!????

I am getting tired of begging for pos feedback as abuyer, as a buyer we paid outrite for product we haven't received yet, why do we have to wait or beg, sometimes left long enough it will even disappear so we cant even get pos feedback on an item we ...

delivery notification???

can t stay home 24/24 is there a email or phone notification that my item has arrived in toronto and when its going to be delivered to my door? who s the shiipping carrier? CanadaPost maybe?? tks for reply new to ebay/1st purchase

Unpaid record

Hi DearI received an email from ebay regarding to an unpaid item.But I already paid and the item shipped. how should I ask ebay to remove it from my record.Thanks a lotBestMitra!

I have very bad experience with seller from China. Somebody else?

Seller sent to me defective item, his returned address is not clear, he sent me the following message "Can you close that request?because in that request,there is no returned address,hope you can understand." After that he sent two different address....

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

i want to sell htc one m7

it is still in good condition, fast. it has a few minor scratches, paint is worn off slightly on back. everything still working in good condition. can anybody tell me how much you think i can sell it for? Screen is in perfect condition, no dents anyw...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Miss representation

I recently purchased an item that was listed in N scale model trains which is my preferred scale to view and I came across this train that met the criteria which I was looking for. But it was only after I paid for the item that I realized that I just...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refugee health care temporarily restored in most categories

The Conservative government will resume offering health care to refugee claimants while it appeals a Federal Court decision that struck down recent changes as “cruel and unusual” treatment. "We are doing this because the court has ordered us to do it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hi to my northern neighbors

I'm in Virginia and I want to make my listings available to Canada but I have no idea how to ship or how much to charge. I've asked on the US site but really didn't get any help. I tried setting up international to Canada but it gave me outrageous pr...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Wynne's green at any cost agenda

Dammed Heritage, Damned Consumers Next week, a company called Swift River Energy Limited will start ripping up the landscape to dam the waterfalls at the heart of the town of Bala, Ontario. The 4.5 MW project, located where Lake Muskoka issues into t...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! CHANGES TO SHIPPING COSTS ONCE ITEM IS PURCHASED

Can someone please explain why the shipping costs indicated for an item located in the "Search Listings" changes when you go into the actual listing and then again once you purchase the item. I have cancelled apprx 5 transactions in the past two week...

tax table Payments from buyers section not showing

Hello, I am trying to follow the instructions on how to setup a tax table. To set up a tax table:Click My eBay at the top of most eBay pages. You may need to sign in.Place your pointer over the Account tab, and then click Site Preferences.Click the S...

I do not want to pay on paypal

I always made purchasers use my credit card on ebay .And now i can only purchase using paypal .. I do not have an account and I do not want to create an account with paypal !!! ... I am really disappointed with ebay now

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.