Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Reselling tickets

According to the law in some states/provinces, you are only allowed to resell event tickets at the ticket's face value. But what if you purchased a ticket as part of a subscription series at,say, $50 per ticket. (The ticket says on it $50 but does no...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

i bought an item without an account and then i made an account. can someone help me?

so i bought an item prior to making an account and now I have no tracking number from the seller yet. i really want a tracking number so i can see where my package is. P.s, im new to buying on ebay. please someone help me ASAP

THis is insane. I ordered an item on Nov. 27th. It never came.

now the seller wants me to remove my feedback about it not receiving it before they send me a refund!!!! This is coercion. I will never order anything from ebay again. why are they able to do this. And I can't find any email address to contact ebay i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it better to use PayPal shipping label or to go to Canada Post instead?

When is it best to create a PayPal shipping label vs paying for shipping at post office? Do I stick the blue 'Air Mail / Par Avion' stickers on the packets/parcels I mail out to buyers to Canada and US? If I print a PayPal shipping label, should I st...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Pictures not showing up?

Hello, I just re-listed my unsold items and all was fine until my last 3. The initial picture doesn't show up when searching and scrolling but if you click on the listings the pictures can be seen fine. I've given it a little time and I tried revisin...

WHY ARE SOME FREIGHT CHARGES SO HIGH??

I do not understand why your sellers are allowed to charge such HIGH RIDICULOUS freight charges?????? I was ordering a great deal from E-bay but now I realize that they are not only selling in constant US dollars, but the majority of sellers are ripp...

i'm bidding against a private listing bidders identity protected

I am making some bids, and I'm just wondering if the person i'm bidding against is allowed to have themselves listed as "a Private listing - Bidders identity protected" ? The reason why I'm asking is because I have bid for other stuff and have always...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Import restrictions to Canada

I would like to bid on a set of artist's oil paints from the U.S. Although the seller has not set a country restriction, it won't allow my bid?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Listings and suggestion

This is my final draft and this is it for revising so I would like any feedback .. Do not bother looking elsewhere in the store as my store is under MAJOR RENO'S For those not familiar with my category I will post competitors Listings to compare if y...

us shipping

On my listings I can only get Canadas shipping it says cant display how do I add shipping to united states I sell at a flat rate to both Canada and the states what I want to do is allow people in the states to see there rate when they select united s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buy multiple items from 1 seller.. How do I request quote for shipping?

I'm planning on buying 4 small items from the same store. I don't want to pay 4 times shipping as the items are cheap and light. Seller agrees. However I'm unable to purchase items without paying yet.. As y.ou could do years ago.. PayPal forces me to...

order did not come in December

Helló!Unfortunately,neither the second time has not arrived 20speed hot sex toy wireless remote control vibrator egg personal body massagerI wrote a secund time posting but Ihave not received packagethus, neither money nor packagePlease provide infor...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.