Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Never received an item, I am kind of new and innocent to Ebay, and I think the seller tricked me. How do I get out of this?

So I bought iPhone cases for my boyfriend. They cost me 15$ each, and I bought 2 from the same seller, who is: ee-beauty. They sent me the two cases very fast (within a week) but one of the cases was broken. I wrote a message to them and sent picture...

Shipping Calculator / Research Rates not working for USA Buyers

All of my U.S.A buyers are emailing me about shipping because the shipping calculator doesn't work however for canadians it does. There is only 4 hours left on my items and I can't edit my dimensions to fix the cost, will I have to cancel the listing...

Will ebay refund buyer if item is not returned?

Hi all. Does anyone know if ebay will refund a buyer, who refuses to return an item, (a gripstand bowl). I have told her to return for a full refund. She will not pay return postage. She claims item was broken. She opened a dispute before telling me ...

can you revise a listing if it already has a bid on it. It's an auction style sale and I didn't know about putting a reserved bid.

I didn't put a reserved amount on my list. I thought putting in a buy it now amount acted as the reserve, So now I have a bid of $5.00 for a $150 item. I would like to change the minimum bid if I can. Or do I have to sell to the top bidder no mater w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

why not buyers

why dont we do a feature that allows people tho commit to a budget so they can do commercial buying just allow people to commit to a couple bucks of buying or so and have it available iether in paypal or in an ebay commercial buyer balance on the web...

13% of Canadians believe Prime Minister Harper is telling the truth

Just 13 per cent of Canadians believe Prime Minister Stephen Harper is telling the truth when he says he had no knowledge of Nigel Wright’s $90,000-bailout of Sen. Mike Duffy, according to a new poll. The CTV News Ipsos Reid poll also found that 44 p...

How Do I Perform a Bulk Edit on my Return Policy?

Hi, In previous posts, I was told about Bulk Edit, and I want to do it today but can't figure out how. I've gone to my eBay store and selected All Active, and then selected Edit, and then got a page showing many of my listings with columns for Price ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem using paypal to create a label

Several times I have tried to create a label thru paypal for an item that is under 1kg and within proper dimentions using USA air and get an error message saying invalid shipping method yet if i go directly to Canada Post website with the exact same ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

ending auction early

can an auction be ended early if a buyer wishes to purchase when there is no "buy now' offer?

Cancelling a transaction for buyer

How do I cancel a transaction for a buyer? They requested and I agreed. So, I opened a case 'buyer changed mind' and buyer has not completed the transaction by agreeing to the closure of the case. Any other options for me to close this transaction? W...

I am attempting to find out if it is permissible or difficult to sell live koi fish internationally from the U.S.? If so what is proceedure

I sell live koi in the United States and would like to know if it is a huge hassle or permissible to sell koi internationally from the US? What is the procedure to pass them through customs?

new store prices

Hello People, head's up, I changed my store subscription at 12:01 Atlantic time and Ebay runs on Pacific time so I got charged 2 x the $179 rate for the anchor store. Ebay rep says it will be credited on my next invoice but for anyone else who did it...

censored-user-id

I have been in communication with a member who has a censored-user-id in addition has a Private feedback setting. I suspect a Troll. I wish to block this bidder due to trust and aggressive nature to messaging correspondence with this specific member....

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

The Harper government is a cruel government.........

http://www.lfpress.com/2013/05/29/jennifer-obrien-profiles-the-ballesteros-family-who-fled-colombia-and-eventually-settled-in-london-but-have-been-denied-refugee-status-and-must-return-to-their-homeland While politicians frequently write letters to v...

bag-ywbt's PayPal account is unable to accept your payment at this time. I Contact the seller to assist you with completing the order at

Keep getting this message when I try to purchase this item - cannot get the payment to go through. bag-ywbt's PayPal account is unable to accept your payment at this time. Contact the seller to assist you with completing the order at this time.

If somebody from Canada, has already ever ordered from U.S.A a Frasaco dental model, please tell me the custom and brokers fees he/she paid.

I want to buy the Frasaco model, but each time I buy something and it is coming from USA I have to pay taxes and brokers fees in the end, which is always an unpleasant surprise the amount! Can anybody give me a hint of what I have to expect this time...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.