Forum Posts

leaving feedback and marking an item as shipped

Today I spend almost an hour to leave 'feedback' and mark 'item shipped' for ten sales. The process is too time consuming. Several times I had to go back to 'sold' because the item did not show on the feedback page. Also twice I was asked to leave fe...

Can someone explain this "phenomenon"?

Well maybe not a phenomenon for the rest of you. But being and newbie and all it is to me. I have listed some things. And they are getting views and all. But a while ago I went to my seller dashboard. And all it has is a start selling button. Why is ...

Resolved! selling digital movies/codes?

Hey guy's quick question is it safe to sell digital codes for movies ? I am looking for stuff to sell to get my rating up and I put 1 blue-ray up to test the item. I was contacted by someone to buy just the code for 4 $ I agreed everything went fine ...

Easter Monday: Stat or Not Stat?

So... tomorrow is Easter Monday. It's a Stat for Canada Post meaning no mail delivery or pickup from postal counters. https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/kb/details.page?article=find_out_operating_h&cattype=kb&cat=sending&subcat=generalinformation&ecid=...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

Has anyone used USPS international first class?

Still working on my international shipping. I usually sell 5 to 15 per month internationally, of course more when it is cheaper shipping and less when I charge Canada Post rates. Using Canada Post, maybe only 1 per year goes missing. Chit Chat standa...

USPS media mail via CCE

Has anyone used it before? I just made an account on CCE and though I’d drop off an US bound 500g package there to try out their service. I’m trying to read through the info on USPS page - https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/173.htm and the the impressio...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Confusing buyer

So, I was making use of the free auction promo and relisted a bunch of old books. An Aussie buyer (I haven't had one in a while) messaged me first saying my starting bid is too expensive since I'm also getting paid shipping to Australia. The message ...

• 52 replies
  • 1 helpful

How to add a US 'gift ' address to Paypal

I take PP in both US and Cdn dollars.How do I add a US address for a one-off shipment to the States?The form I found seems determined not to allow foreign addresses, but I'm sure there are snowbirds and grandparents who do it all the time.

Wow I tied my international locations record!

Long weekend helps but batch of mail prepped for tomorrow shipping contains packages to 12 different countries! It's been a long time since I've even come close to that record, it must have been international day for ricarmic in cassiniland this week...

• 4 replies
  • 3 helpful

Resolved! Shipping Address

It has been so long since this happened I can't remember the proper procedure. Item bought and eBay shows an address Puerto Rico. PayPal shows an address in New Jersey. Buyer says to send it to New Jersey. Due to value not sending with tracking. What...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Second INR claim this month

Just got my second INR claim this month. Both were shipped letter mail in padded envelopes within Canada. Both bracelets- one to Ont & one to BC. The one this am is somewhat curious. A member since 2016 but only 2 FB (i left 2nd one). I looked at her...

2017 Canada Post rates chart (under 2kg)

Hello! Attached is an image version of the 2017 postage chart I made. Please feel free to use / print it out if you find this useful. For Small Packet rate, I used United Kingdom and Australia as reference since that's what I use often.For Tracked Pa...

2017 Canada Post Postage.jpg
  • 7 replies
  • 16 helpful

It looks like there's a problem with this listing. You have entered an invalid product name.

I'm getting the following error when trying to create a new template in Selling Manager Pro It looks like there's a problem with this listing.You have entered an invalid product name.I have completely changed the product name countless times but rece...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

When One Gets Excited About Buying Something on ebay

Today got home from work and my other half told me she had something to tell me about two of my listings I have on as a BIN 2 Photos one from 1913 and one from 1928 Listed them a few days ago started to get watchers on them which may or may not be a ...

Resolved! LIGHT PACKET changed to SMALL PARCEL by system on eBay.ca

Just noticed and was informed by eBay while doing group relisting that my listings with "light packet" shipping options which CPC no longer provides has been replaced by "small parcel".It is OK for me if shipping time is allowed as before. However, i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer opened eBay case then closed it and asked for refund by Paypal: I had to pay high eBay fees :(

Hi, I sold 2 month ago a 1 month old graphic card for 1250$ +40$ shipping. After the user received it, he figured out his power supply was not strong enough and had to buy a better one. After a week he was able to power it but struggled to make it wo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Shipping

Hi I was Just Wondering If Yous Do Tracking to the Usa Or Do You Use NonTracked i sell clothes and i get asked how much for shipping i tell them for tracked and never hear from them again just wondering is it worth the risk my feedback is all ways ve...

Some days you wish you never turned on the computer....

Just a rant...my wife pretends to sympathize and understand but you folks are the only ones that really get it... I rarely get cancellation notices, and upon powering up today I have 2! One was interesting, the buyer purchased and sent me a couple em...

• 7 replies
  • 1 helpful

Returns and GSP

If an item is returned due to being faulty does the GSP refund the customs and shipping charged to the buyer?

Weekly Chat March 28 2018 Link Issue

Using the eBay employee's link for the weekly chat session, I got the following error message "Invalid Parameters Specified" "An invalid set of parameters has been specified in the url." You having better luck or...?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay's Valet kicks the bucket

https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/blog/blog.pl?/pl/2018/3/1522086624.htmleBay Shutters eBay Valet Consignment Program“eBay discontinued its eBay Valet consignment program this month, which it had launched in 2014 after it closed its Trading Assistant ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! 15% Off Purchases March 20th - share with your friends

This topic was posted in the eBay.com USA forums. https://community.ebay.com/t5/Selling/15-Off-Purchases-March-20th-share-with-your-friends/m-p/28263327 eBay 15% off promotion for tomorrow, March 20th (9am PST - 7pm PST) $25 minimum purchase, up to $...

ebay MoneyBack Guarantee: the Expanded Version for Reference

https://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/money-back-guarantee.html This is the link to the expanded, full-detail version of the ebay MoneyBack Guarantee. I'm sharing it here for other users (sellers and buyers alike) because the last time I tried to find ...

• 19 replies
  • 1 helpful
Labels