Forum Posts

Resolved! Pre-Filled Listings

Hello, I would like to sell T-Shirts on Ebay and I was wondering if there's a way to pre-fill my listings with all of the basic information(sizes available, quantity, base cost, shipping price)? Because manually filling each listing for each shirt is...

CANADA POST SCHEDULED OUTAGE SAT., OCT. 24

I like how my computer wants to autocorrect the word 'outage' to 'outrage' but that's besides the point. Just a head's up from the Canada Post website. https://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/far/business/findARate?execution=e1s1 Our website, app, sh...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Ebay said I can't sell digital xbox live codes?

Hey, I sell digital xbox live codes on ebay. I wanted to increase my seller limit, but ebay said that they can't, since I am not allowed to sell digital codes. I also mail the codes to the buyer. Top sellers on ebay are selling xbox live digital code...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sept Sales vs. Oct Sales.

Just curious as to how many others have had an absolutely amazing month of sales so far in Oct as compared to an awful, AWFUL month of sales in Sept. I haven't done the math but a guess is that my sales are up at least 80% from Sept. I've actually be...

No listing confirmation emails on .com

I am still getting confirmation of listings on .ca, but they have stopped on .com. I use these to relist. Has anyone else had the same problem? I there something I should do to get them back?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Forced fee for felines?

In the terms of sale on an item I was thinking of buying:"$1.00 handling added for Domestic,even if it is FREE Shippinga $1.00 will be added.Proceeds go towards Feline Rescue!"I thought ebay allowed buyers to elect their own charitable giving options...

Combined Shipping Discount Issue

Hello everyone! I would like to provide a shipping discount for the United States and Canadian buyers. My base shipping price for these countries is $5.95 and each additional item that a customer purchases is $2 for shipping. I have applied my rule a...

ATTN SELLERS: WATCH YOUR PARCELS SENT BY CANADA POST

Keep an eye on your parcels travelling across Canada if sent by Canada Post. After a long stretch of very timely service from the mothercorp, this week I have seen several tracked parcels derailed since the Thanksgiving Long Weekend in Canada. One wa...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

fedex shipping for canadian sellers

so im totally new to selling on ebay. what i would like to know if it is easy shipping with fedex, and is it cost effective. for all orders domestic and international. do canadian sellers get the same shipping discounts as us sellers using fedex?

• 21 replies
  • 1 helpful

Cancelled Order that NEVER happened

I checked my sellers dashboard as I have been having an unusual amount of problems in the last few weeks. I was quite surprised to find a defect for cancelling an order because I was out of stock. The trouble is I never cancelled anything. This perso...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

photo wallpaper files who sells them

I've just about had it with eBay.I've had digital photo files that are emailed on ebay.com for about 5 months now and they are making my ends meet.Lately i've been posting new ones and they keep pulling them and telling me that i violated .ca policy ...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

DSR without feedback

A few weeks ago I shipped a package by Xpresspost to Asia ( I also paid toward full shipping costs) and it arrived in 2 days !!! Buyer to this date appears satisfied with our transaction so I am glad. I would have expected feedback by now. Although n...

ebay.ca.fr

I have a question for Pierre or other who may know. I tried listing on the ebay.ca.fr sight and it shows that I am going to be charge .50 for the subtitle. I thought that subtitles where free on the french site. Am I doing something wrong. Thanks. Na...

eBay's Shameful Business Practices (How they make $ of their Return Policy)

Recently we had the unfortunate opportunity of experiencing eBay's Return Policy due to several bad buyers purchasing the wrong items or just plain changing their minds. Needless to say, most if not all, opened a Return Request using the NAD or ITEM ...

Resolved! Can I refuse a returned parcel?

Hi - I am hoping someone can help me with this answer as short of calling Canada Post to inquire, I cannot find the answer anywhere. What happens if I refuse to pick up a returned parcel due to buyer address error? I had a buyer from Vancouver and sh...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Asking about offering free shipping

Hi, I am seriously considering offering free shipping on the items I want to sell (scrapbooking supplies/rubber stamps) The main reason I want to do so is because I think it would just be easier in the long run. I have had issues in the past with usi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful
Labels